Europeian Question Time no. 3

Well, it's getting close to that time again - EQT Time!

This next edition, which will be occurring sometime around April 17th, will focus on the upcoming election. (And, just because I want to do it, there'll also be a special Election Edition of EQT!) The panel, which I have yet to announce, will be taking a look back through the term, discussing the big events that happened, and their thoughts on the future.

So, stay tuned, and get ready!

Looks like the region's got a fever, and the only cure is a round of elections! :p

Good show, looking forward to this.

That's been my goal: to have people look forward to EQT.

And what better fever to have than election fever? The campaigning, the candidates, the clashing...

And, ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to announce the panel for this upcoming EQT. The special panel for the Election Edition I've yet to announce.

First up, the current Vice President, and the former Vice President under Pope Lexus...Carracalla!!

Next, a former President, Minister of Foreign Affairs, and the current Speaker of the Senate...Asianatic (or Aurora)!

And, last, but never least, a current Senator, former President and Vice President, and the current (always current :p) Supreme Chancellor...HEM!

hey look; they're all anti-falc.
And sadly enough, Jus didn't realize this until I pointed it out to him on MSN. -_-
That's two EQTs in a row without any NCP representation. Kind of a big group to skip over twice, eh?
I do know that last time, when I was on Question Time, the focus was going to be on the situation with the recruiting software / The Imperium (I was Consul of The Imperium, and Eklypso was MoI). Going to have to ask Jus :p

Back