Europeian Question Time no. 3

Well, it's getting close to that time again - EQT Time!

This next edition, which will be occurring sometime around April 17th, will focus on the upcoming election. (And, just because I want to do it, there'll also be a special Election Edition of EQT!) The panel, which I have yet to announce, will be taking a look back through the term, discussing the big events that happened, and their thoughts on the future.

So, stay tuned, and get ready!

Can you feel the excitement? The campaigning? The clashing of ideas, opinions, and possibly weapons?

ELECTION SEASON!

euro.gif euro.gif euro.gif evil.gif euro.gif euro.gif euro.gif

Just a reminder: This edition of EQT should air sometime April 17th.

That means you can switch back and forth between EQT, the Presidential debate, and the various campaign threads. :D

A bit of a slanted panel considering it's election season but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. And MS, I am granting you with a big, giant baghead.gif for the NCP comment.

A bit of a slanted panel considering it's election season but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
I was concerned that people would think I was saying something with my panelists. Honestly, I'm not. I'd been trying to get Aurora for a while. HEM I wanted to poach from the ENN :)P).

And I'll be having another panel, larger, to cover the election.

And MS, I am granting you with a big, giant  baghead.gif  for the NCP comment.

:mellow:

I don't think a political party needs to be properly represented in every aspect of Europeian life. Heck, this a function of a culture ministry under an NCP president. He has the power to shut this whole deal down if he wanted to.

Don't let a political party consume your identity!!!

I look forward to seeing what the panelists have to say!

Back