ERN Recruitment Campaign

MinComm has been asked to create a Navy Recruitment campaign, which is composed of four parts:

1) Mass TG for NS recruitment
2) PM for new members
3) PM to aimed at getting older members to assist the military, even if just as a volunteer
4. Promotional Posters

I have no skills with photoshop or visual editing, and would like someone in the Ministry who does have those skills to step up and help with the posters. The first three tasks can be divided as people step up, or I can do them all myself.

This is a completely professional and bureaucratic atmosphere, I resent your implication that it is in anyway dynamic, creative, or fun :p

Draft 2
Greetings, %NATION%. Congratulations on your decision to join the off-site forum, I hope to get along with you quite well.

Now that you are part of the forum, you might be wondering about what you should do. First, I suggest that you introduce yourself here so that other citizens can get to know you better. You should then apply for citizenship here and consider about contributing to the region by applying for the Civil Service here.[/b] If the Civil Service doesn't appeal to you (though I hope it does), then you should consider joining the Europeian Republican Navy.

Since Europeia was founded in 2007, the Europeian Republican Navy (ERN), which is the region's independent military force, has been protecting and maintaining the region's pride, sovereignty and peace. Having been a part of it for X months/years, I can tell you honestly that it is a honour and a wonderful experience to serve in it.

If you still have doubts about it, you should check out the Office of Naval Recruitment here. If if if if (I feel like your mum now) you still have doubts about joining the ERN, I won't force you to do so but I just hope that you'll have this option in mind in the near future.

Best Regards,
%YOURNAME%
So, what do you think?

EDIT: Edited

Good, but you make it seem like it's a choice between the Civil Service OR the ERN. Ideally they'll join both.

Well, I haven't had time to write the last draft last weekend due to RL stuff, but hopefully I'll have time this weekend.

Can someone else do this draft? I've been brainstorming for a few hours but I really can't think of anything... :emb:

Back