ERN Recruitment Campaign

MinComm has been asked to create a Navy Recruitment campaign, which is composed of four parts:

1) Mass TG for NS recruitment
2) PM for new members
3) PM to aimed at getting older members to assist the military, even if just as a volunteer
4. Promotional Posters

I have no skills with photoshop or visual editing, and would like someone in the Ministry who does have those skills to step up and help with the posters. The first three tasks can be divided as people step up, or I can do them all myself.

I would be glad to help in everything here except for promotional posters. I'm no good with those stuff.

Alright, why not try your hand at a few of the recruitment messages and I'll give you some feedback. It'll be a great way to learn what we expect in terms of writing in MinComm(and a great way to delegate duty to someone else :p )

1)What does #1 on the list mean? Is it like a part for the recruitment TG to get more nations interested or what?

2) For the new TG that I'll write, do I PM you or post it here?

Either works. And the first tg is meant to be a tg to the nations in Europeia on NS, encouraging them to join Euro, with emphasis on the Navy.

Correct, but the first is a tg for nations on NS. The second two are PM's for nations on the forum.

Draft #1-PM for new members
Greetings, %NATION%!

Welcome to Europeia, a powerful and active region. Now that you've joined the region in Nation States, you might just be thinking about what you should do next. Well, you should join the off-site forum-a wonderful place where citizens of Europeia from all around the world gather and discuss the issues facing the region. (And I promise that everyone there will be nice and kind to you.)

Ever since Europeia was founded in 2007, the Europeian Republican Navy (ERN), which is the region's independent military force, has been protecting and maintaining the region's pride, sovereignty and peace. Having been a part of it for X months/years, I can tell you honestly that it is a honour and a wonderful experience to serve in it.

Lastly, as you sit there looking at the screen, I hope you will lean back for a moment and consider about joining the Europeian Republican Navy. If you have decided to join, then click here and apply for it. If not, I hope you change your mind later on.

Best Regards,
%YOURNAME%
Bolded words: Depends on the sender

If I'm missing something or doing anything wrong please feel free to tell me. I'll feed you to the Kraken. Seriously, just tell me.

FYI, I am working on the other drafts.

Looks good to me, i might change "discuss about the issues" to "discuss the issues" but that's about it. Also, Italian font? :p

Anumia said:
Don't talk about raiding causing a lot of problems.
Then what should I talk about? I can't think of anything at the moment...

As for the part The Europeian Republican Navy is an independent military force in the region, the sole purpose of it's existence is protecting and maintaining the region's pride, sovereignty and peace., is it okay for it to be copied from Draft #1 pasted into Draft #2?

For Draft #3, I'm pretty sure that older members already know about the ERN, right? Or do I have to add in that part as well?

It's fine to talk about raiding, just don't talk about it causing problems, since we raid as well.

Back