ENN Quick News Blog

HEM

former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
Administrative Bureau officials have confirmed that posting activity from the posting month of 13 January - 14 February has superseded posting activity of the two prior months.

Except, its not even February yet. :p

Except, its not even February yet. :p
Which is exactly why we have been so successful. Only halfway through, we have broken the records of the last few months.

Right around the time I got my citizenship approved. :eek:rly:

Whatever you guys have done you did it right. Keep doing it!

The last 16 days have been pretty fun, lots of activity! Now all we need is for everyone to join the forums!

From the Senate Halls...

Senator Drecq has just formally moved to have Chief Justice Onderkelkia removed from the High Court. This motion is the first in the week long debate about the fate of the month long inactive jurist. His motion comes alongside a new amendment to the Judicature Act which would provide for absences and inactivity on the Court.

New Post Count Record Set!

In a show of Europeian strength, last March was a new record in Europeia. The total 12,783 became the second most active month ever in Europeian history. It was only bested by January 2010, which had 13,346 posts.

While optimistic, some Administrative Bureau officials caution that this doesn't necessarily mean everything is peaches and sunshine in Europeia. The spam ratio has gone way up, with the Spam area (for the first time in years) holding more than 10% of the forum's total posts.

Regardless, things seem to be buzzing. In addition, March marked the third month in a row that Europeia lodged 10,000+ posts. Such a streak has never actually been seen before.

Do you think the way the old forums and the new forums log months would matter? The old forums used to start and end months in the middle of the month, wouldn't they?

Lethen said:
Do you think the way the old forums and the new forums log months would matter? The old forums used to start and end months in the middle of the month, wouldn't they?
Yes, but a network administer completely recounted everything on the board upon my request. Everything should be accurate.

September and October: Black and white in terms of post count

Administration officials announced the official tally of posts on Europeia's forum in October, and the news could hardly be better. Europeia's forum added 10,472 posts in the last 31 days, better than the region all-time average of 6,983 posts, but about four thousand posts behind the all time record.

This news contrasts sharply with the posting stats from September, which were the worst for the region since July 2008.

Summer Slump? What Summer Slump?
ENN's HEM Tiberius

This summer has seen recent activity records shattered. While the winter gave the region sluggish posting activity (every month being in the 5000s), June and particularly July have shown a surge of newcomer talent and a surge of posting.

In a renaissance that eerily mirrors the 2009 boom under President Pope Lexus X, the region has undergone a surge of new talent that is deeply involved in the region. July 2014 currently has 9,200 posts, with many thinking that two active last days may push the region over the coveted 10k benchmark.

HEM said:
In a renaissance that eerily mirrors the 2009 boom under President Pope Lexus X, the region has undergone a surge of new talent that is deeply involved in the region.
I've thought this too. :O

July 2009 was especially notable for bringing ME to the region! And some other people who may have contributed to Europeia a little bit too.

Back