ENN Quick News Blog

I came in August!

July 2014 currently has 9,200 posts, with many thinking that two active last days may push the region over the coveted 10k benchmark.

Going to fall just short at the current rate...

Increase production! flail.gif

North East Somerset said:
July 2014 currently has 9,200 posts, with many thinking that two active last days may push the region over the coveted 10k benchmark.

Going to fall just short at the current rate...

Increase production! flail.gif
Blow the tunnel out at a faster rate...

Remember when I pointed out a boom of newcomers and a rising sentiment towards increased political activity about three months ago that would result in exciting elections around about now? :p Woo, manifest :D

modernsin said:
HEM said:
In a renaissance that eerily mirrors the 2009 boom under President Pope Lexus X, the region has undergone a surge of new talent that is deeply involved in the region.
I've thought this too. :O

July 2009 was especially notable for bringing ME to the region! And some other people who may have contributed to Europeia a little bit too.
You're our good luck charm MS :D

Posting Rates in December Shatter Records

The month of December saw the region clock in 11,695 posts, which is more than the previous two months combined. The region has not seen such activity since March 2013, when over 12,000 posts were logged on the forum.

Posting statistics are just one measure of activity, but having a community that posts prolifically always bodes well for the passion and drive of the region.

HEM said:
Posting Rates in December Shatter Records

The month of December saw the region clock in 11,695 posts, which is more than the previous two months combined. The region has not seen such activity since March 2013, when over 12,000 posts were logged on the forum.

Posting statistics are just one measure of activity, but having a community that posts prolifically always bodes well for the passion and drive of the region.
I always like to see stats like this. This is in large part due to the Winter Ball and elections, I'm sure. I hope we keep it up!

Back