EBC WIRE Comments

You made a mistake. I was confirmed to be reinstated as an AJ. The CJ is elected by the AJ's from their own, so currently there is no CJ.

For us lazy diplomats, could I get a link to where Europeia announced the closure of Gatesville's embassy or just a link to a post? Thanks.

So , in the Midterm Senate Elections there were 91 votes in total? Sorry for bothering too late about it(seen today the EBC WIRE :p ) , just seems strange that it gathered so many votes in 3 days of elections(not even sure if there were 3) , could it be possible that there were members of Europeia who made fake usernames/nations to influence the results?

Kaiser said:
So , in the Midterm Senate Elections there were 91 votes in total? Sorry for bothering too late about it(seen today the EBC WIRE :p ) , just seems strange that it gathered so many votes in 3 days of elections(not even sure if there were 3) , could it be possible that there were members of Europeia who made fake usernames/nations to influence the results?
Just think about it for a few minutes. It'll come to ya'.

Kaiser said:
... :baghead:

Common-Sense Politics said:
Kaiser said:
Just think about it for a few minutes. It'll come to ya'.
Heeheehee.

Kaiser said:
It would be nice if you did...
I'll ninja him and tell you.

Everyone is able to vote for up to five Senators. If they vote for five candidates, then their vote is counted as five votes, not as one single vote. That's why there was 91 votes.

Matthew Vinage said:
Kaiser said:

Everyone is able to vote for up to five Senators. If they vote for five candidates, then their vote is counted as five votes, not as one single vote. That's why there was 91 votes.
You ruined the fun for everyone.

Common-Sense Politics said:
Matthew Vinage said:
Kaiser said:

You ruined the fun for everyone.
Well, somebody had to tell him at some point. :p

Back