EBC WIRE Comments

The Wire would like to apologize for this gross misuse of its platform. The recent edition of The Wire was made without their knowledge. The Wire wishes to recant the latest statements made and will undoubtedly be looking into the matter.

The article in question will be removed, though The Wire can not stop certain journalists from posting same said article in another venue. Apologies, once again, for this glaring error.

The Wire would like to apologize for this gross misuse of its platform. The recent edition of The Wire was made without their knowledge. The Wire wishes to recant the latest statements made and will undoubtedly be looking into the matter.

The article in question will be removed, though The Wire can not stop certain journalists from posting same said article in another venue. Apologies, once again, for this glaring error.
That's the right thing to do. Thank you.

The original post has been moved into a new topic. I attempted to delete such but don't have the permissions to do so.

The original post has been moved into a new topic and will be promptly deleted.
Don't delete any threads / I dont know if you even have the ability to.
Edit: EUROPEIA HAS A LONG STANDING TRADITION OF NOT DELETING THREADS.

I don't know why this isn't stapled onto Europeian immigrants as they land on our shores. :p

Anyways, my point stands. The idea of any Europeian konws how welcoming Europeia is / is perceived to be within the defender community is bizarre, as is the argument that we've had successful defender Presidents so clearly Europeia is friendly / neutral at worst towards defenders (amusingly, my name is often thrown in there as an example of a defender President and in turn Europeia's openness to defenderism when in fact I did not 'turn' defender / explore that military path until the close of my Presidency).

1. The Europeian Inquirer didn't 'return' to activity - it has been active since 2010. No private newspaper posts new items even close to daily, Gus.

2. My activity in the Inquirer isn't because of your announcement - it's because I'm hell bent on pissing off Mac and HEM by being better than both of them.

That will be all. :p

1. The Europeian Inquirer didn't 'return' to activity - it has been active since 2010. No private newspaper posts new items even close to daily, Gus.

2. My activity in the Inquirer isn't because of your announcement - it's because I'm hell bent on pissing off Mac and HEM by being better than both of them.

That will be all. :p
Get 'im, Swak! :violentgun:

We need a redneck emoticon.

*smacks Gus*

Your link to this thread in the EBC Wire redirects me to the start of the EBC Wire thread instead. Mush!

Are these the regions you are active in?
These are a handful of regions I can see lots of the forums of. I am a citizen of Kantrias and TNI. I am not of Ainur or TSP.

This is Why I made that post about wanting correspondents in other regions for the WIre.

and not today because now that I'm home for the holidays, my mother feels the need to drag me everywhere she goes when she's shopping for the most inane and random things. If only she couldn't just kick me out of the house or stop paying for my college, I'd say no. :p

Foreign wire will probably have to wait until after the holidays.

Although if people would actually give me leads or stories for it....*grrr*

Back