BREAKING: Kraketopia Wins Goldenblock By A Hair

Yea, I don't think that was Kaboom's intention. Its unfair to say any politician can "blow a lead" when its that close all day anyway. This isn't sports where you can hold a lead and screw up to lose said lead. Its politics, not baseball.

Crying isn't allowed in politics either, for the record.

Lethen said:
Yea, I don't think that was Kaboom's intention. Its unfair to say any politician can "blow a lead" when its that close all day anyway. This isn't sports where you can hold a lead and screw up to lose said lead. Its politics, not baseball.

[me]tries to hide uncontrollable sobs.

Sopo said:
Lethen said:

[class=assembly_members]Sopo[/class] tries to hide uncontrollable sobs.
[me]senses weakness, and eats Sopo.

hobbes said:
Sopo said:
Lethen said:

[class=assembly_members]hobbes[/class] senses weakness, and eats Sopo.
[me]continues muffled sobs inside hobbes.

Sopo said:
hobbes said:
Sopo said:
Lethen said:

[class=assembly_members]Sopo[/class] continues muffled sobs inside hobbes.
sooooooo much :creepy: :creepy: :creepy: :creepy: :creepy: :creepy: :creepy: :creepy: :creepy:

Cpt.Carrot said:
Sopo said:
hobbes said:
Sopo said:
Lethen said:

[class=assembly_members]Sopo[/class] continues muffled sobs inside hobbes.
sooooooo much :creepy: :creepy: :creepy: :creepy: :creepy: :creepy: :creepy: :creepy: :creepy:
Is tiger. Is what I doez.

(though the internal sobbing is weird :violentgun: )

Back