Status
Not open for further replies.
Executive Clerk said:
And that same thread, could the subtitle for the topic be changed from

Current as of 3rd April 2016

to

Current as of 1st August 2016
This one you may have missed.

Doing. You posted it while I was posting "done" the last time.

In the CSO sign up thread for culture, it says the minister is Sopo instead of Pich.

That's a CSO issue not an admin issue. I've fixed it this time. :)

I don't know if this is the place for this but I have it set to get email alerts whenever my subscribed threads are updated however I am not getting this emails when they are updated. This affects me the worst in that because of it I have missed the last two ERVN assignments since I was expecting email alerts and never received any.

Celtian said:
I don't know if this is the place for this but I have it set to get email alerts whenever my subscribed threads are updated however I am not getting this emails when they are updated. This affects me the worst in that because of it I have missed the last two ERVN assignments since I was expecting email alerts and never received any.
I know we've had problems with this in the past. I'm looking into it and will let you know.

Malashaan said:
Celtian said:
I know we've had problems with this in the past. I'm looking into it and will let you know.
Okay thanks!

In the "University Work Area" subforum of the University, can there be four subforums within the sandbox that is

"Works being transferred from external source"
"Works needing permission"
"Works needing thematic code checking"
"Works needing formatting changes"

This way me and r3n and the other associates can work by placing the right works in the right subforums. The main sandbox area is getting a little cluttered and I'd like this set up so it is obvious what stage the work is at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back