Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to be a bother but I and United Vietussia need moderator powers in Close Election.

Some newspaper tasks this afternoon for you!

Name of Paper: The Isari Times
Description: News from a few regions around NS, primarily those I inhabit, which are Equilism, Europeia, and Yggdrasil. I also interview NS players. The Isari Times aims to be educational, informative, and investigative in nature.
Editor/Moderator: Isaris

Name of Paper: The Serville Guardian
Description: A more in-depth look at a handful of the EBC Wire notifications. Gathering together quotes from campaign posts during election periods and some analysis of policies and such. Perhaps a RL section if there are significant stories of importance. Will be at least be a weekly paper with the occasional special issue on big events, but ideally will run issues anywhere from every few days to daily.
Editor/Moderator: Narille

Can you archive Aftermath Entertainment News?

Thanks so much!

Trinnien is the new CA Chair.

Get rid of my own CA Chair permissions. Thanks!

Kuramia said:
Trinnien is the new CA Chair.

Get rid of my own CA Chair permissions. Thanks!
Updated.

I don't think the admin's can actually do that without the Speaker's approval, per-se, but this request should've been granted a few days ago when I invited you to the joinable group after the announcement.

Nun said:
HEM, do you have the ability to delete accounts?
While yes, we do, it is not something we do lightly, especially without some sort of justification besides vague platitudes. If you could send me a telegram (my nation is the same as my account) with the specifics of why you want your account deleted, that would go a long way in helping with our decision.

Unfortunately I can't telegram you as I no longer play NationStates. As I said before, my reason is for privacy. Trying to get old accounts removed, this is one of them. I was never an active member of this community, I never made a single post. I don't think I even joined your region when I still played NationStates, and obviously I won't be an active member going forwards. I'm not what kind of justification you're looking for but that's mine.

Can we get Notty News Network revived? He wants us to hear his dulcet tones again!

Thanks!

Surprised I was the one that did this. Done :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back