Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deepest House said:
I’m not opposed to that - so long as GraV agrees.

Additional request: please remake Calvin as deputy minister of Communications.
Done. Deputy Minister would grant him Mod powers anyway, so I've explicitly given him Mod over Radio.

Done; as usual double-check your permissions in Senate, other areas, etc.

As I am no longer a justice (and haven't been for a while), I request that my mod privs be removed there (and anywhere else where I might have had residual mod privs).

Thank you.

Lethen said:
Done; as usual double-check your permissions in Senate, other areas, etc.
Everything seems to be fine, Thank you.

Moronist Decisions said:
As I am no longer a justice (and haven't been for a while), I request that my mod privs be removed there (and anywhere else where I might have had residual mod privs).

Thank you.
Removed

Can the sub-subforums "Legal & Governmental Knowledge" and "Law Authorship" be removed from the subforum Calvin Coolidge Center for Education and Mentoring? I've moved both of their contents into the latter subforum already, so now they're just both empty.

Please create a forum for the Independent Joint Command Coalition.

Name of forum: Independent Joint Command Coalition
Subforum: IJCC Headquarters

The IJCC Headquarters subforum should be a joinable group, which I will populate with members.

Let me know if there are any questions - thank you!

Deepest House said:

The IJCC Headquarters subforum should be a joinable group, which I will populate with members.

Bump.

Kthxbai.

GraVandius said:
Could Johnny Costello and Rach Archie Veringaurd be masked for DM in comms?
Done
Deepest House said:

Where am I putting this?

Aramor said:
Can the sub-subforums "Legal & Governmental Knowledge" and "Law Authorship" be removed from the subforum Calvin Coolidge Center for Education and Mentoring? I've moved both of their contents into the latter subforum already, so now they're just both empty.
Done

Can it have its own forum in the Cabinet Offices and Embassies section?

Also, can we create an IJCC Discord server? You can make me and WL mods for now and we can work to construct the infrastructure.

I formally resign all my positions and duties within Europeia other than my Senatorial seat and my citizenship. I would also like to request the closure of my "Vox Populi" newspaper.

Kari said:
I formally resign all my positions and duties within Europeia other than my Senatorial seat and my citizenship. I would also like to request the closure of my "Vox Populi" newspaper.
I got your masking set to citizen, Kari. I'll work on the paper thing. Shouldn't be too hard. Got it all!

Kuramia said:
Kari said:
I got your masking set to citizen, Kari. I'll work on the paper thing. Shouldn't be too hard. Got it all!
She should be masked as a Senator till the term ends, so she has posting rights in the Senate, as she did not give up that position.

Drexlore Greyjoy said:
Kuramia said:
Kari said:
She should be masked as a Senator till the term ends, so she has posting rights in the Senate, as she did not give up that position.
Yeah, sorry for confusion. It was fixed. Still learning myself. :D

Please create a new private (members only) sub-forum for the ECP.

Title: CRC Headquarters
Description: ECP Members only. Used for internal elections, endorsements processes, and nominations processes.
Moderated By: GraVandius, Kuramia, Izzy

Edit: The status of some of the members I wanted to be moderators has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back