Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful and incredible admins:

Confirmed. Need cabinet masking.

I need a new top-level forum, wherever precedent dictates festival sub-forums should be placed called "SopoVation Celebration 2018" with the following description: "A celebration of Europeia's favorite sloth, his achievements, his legacy, and what it means for Europeia."

In addition, I need the following sub-forums under the main festival sub-forum:
  • "Information Desk", with the following description: "A place to find schedules and information for the celebration."
  • "The Podium", with the following description: "Where speeches regarding Sopo and the festival are delivered to the guests."
  • "The Dining Hall", with the following description: "Where celebration guests make their presence known, dine, and engage in festival-sponsored discussions."
  • "The Cigar Lounge", with the following discription: "Where stories and jokes about Sopo are told."
  • The Arcade", with the following description: "Where the kiddies go to play festival-specific spam games."

For now, all of these forums need to be unviewable to anyone not in a new joinable group that I also need created. This joinable group should be called "SopoVation Celebration Coordinatiors". I need leader over the joinable group and will populate it with members myself. In addition, I need moderator status over all the above forums, as do the President and Vice President

Thanks for the help!

xoxo - Vult

Vulturret said:
Beautiful and incredible admins:

Confirmed. Need cabinet masking.

I need a new top-level forum, wherever precedent dictates festival sub-forums should be placed called "SopoVation Celebration 2018" with the following description: "A celebration of Europeia's favorite sloth, his achievements, his legacy, and what it means for Europeia."

In addition, I need the following sub-forums under the main festival sub-forum:
  • "Information Desk", with the following description: "A place to find schedules and information for the celebration."
  • "The Podium", with the following description: "Where speeches regarding Sopo and the festival are delivered to the guests."
  • "The Dining Hall", with the following description: "Where celebration guests make their presence known, dine, and engage in festival-sponsored discussions."
  • "The Cigar Lounge", with the following discription: "Where stories and jokes about Sopo are told."
  • The Arcade", with the following description: "Where the kiddies go to play festival-specific spam games."

For now, all of these forums need to be unviewable to anyone not in a new joinable group that I also need created. This joinable group should be called "SopoVation Celebration Coordinatiors". I need leader over the joinable group and will populate it with members myself. In addition, I need moderator status over all the above forums, as do the President and Vice President

Thanks for the help!

xoxo - Vult
Should be all sorted for you, Vulturret! Thanks for the help in DMs!

Izzy said:
Please create a new private (members only) sub-forum for the ECP.

Title: CRC Headquarters
Description: ECP Members only. Used for internal elections, endorsements processes, and nominations processes.
Moderated By: GraVandius, Kuramia, Izzy

Edit: The status of some of the members I wanted to be moderators has changed.
DM'd you for those moderator changes. Someone else did the forum thing though. :D

I actually did the moderators already when I made the subforum

Writinglegend said:
Ervald has been confirmed as WAD.

Isaris has been confirmed as MOFA
Confirmed done.

UV said:
Could The Goldenblock Tribune be unarchived and Europeian Analytics be archived in the LM Media Centre?
Confirmed done.

Vlaska said:
GraVandius has been confirmed as Justice. :D
Done.

Lethen said:
He had additional changes to be made to moderators I kinda guessed needed to be made. :D

Kuramia said:
Lethen said:
He had additional changes to be made to moderators I kinda guessed needed to be made. :D
I assumed those changes were the names listed. As if he had added them after-the-fact with an edit :p

Lethen said:
Kuramia said:
Lethen said:
I assumed those changes were the names listed. As if he had added them after-the-fact with an edit :p
It dealt with those names yes, but it also involved switching mods around for the entire ECP subforum.

Could there be a "Spam Archive" sub-forum made in the "Spam Zone" for older topics to be moved into to stop the insanity that Sopo is up to.

Kari said:
Could there be a "Spam Archive" sub-forum made in the "Spam Zone" for older topics to be moved into to stop the insanity that Sopo is up to.
Thank you for your inquiry. We generally do not archive active forums, so I don't think we'll be moving forward with your request. Have a nice day!

Drecq said:
Can we archive Sopo?
Thank you for your inquiry. We generally do not archive users, so I don't think we'll be moving forward with your request. Have a nice day!

Please mask (either on this or the new forum :p ) the following people as Senators and unmask the previous batch:
Pichtonia
Vlaska
Whitmark
Punchwood
Olde Delaware

Header has been updated but Whitmark and Olde Delaware still need masking. Thank You!

Vlaska said:
Header has been updated but Whitmark and Olde Delaware still need masking. Thank You!
Done! Old Senate unmasked.

Could I be masked as Speaker of the Senate, please? Thanks in advance.

Pichtonia said:
Could I be masked as Speaker of the Senate, please? Thanks in advance.
Should be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back