Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darcness said:
Sopo said:
Could you move The Kingdom to Old Europeia to the Roleplay Hub and change the description to "What if Europeia were a feudal society in medieval times? What if the monarchy exercised great power and our religions were kingmakers? Find out within."
Done.
Could you also add a new subforum to KoOE called "Factbooks and Other Roleplay"? No description needed. Thanks.

Sopo said:
Darcness said:
Sopo said:
Could you move The Kingdom to Old Europeia to the Roleplay Hub and change the description to "What if Europeia were a feudal society in medieval times? What if the monarchy exercised great power and our religions were kingmakers? Find out within."
Done.
Could you also add a new subforum to KoOE called "Factbooks and Other Roleplay"? No description needed. Thanks.
Of course not!

... which really is just a strange way of saying 'Done'.

Keep up the great work Darc

There's a weird empty subforum under the Cabinet Offices and Embassies header.
It only shows up when you click on the "Cabinet Offices and Embassies" header on the main page.

Comrade Prim said:
There's a weird empty subforum under the Cabinet Offices and Embassies header.
It only shows up when you click on the "Cabinet Offices and Embassies" header on the main page.

This is an old Zetaboards bug, and the fix is... well, hacky. Since you can get to the correct forum from the front page rather than this screen, I'm going to leave things as they are.

Could we have the Discord gavel emoji on the forums?

Please can LL be masked as a Deputy and can I please get moderation powers in the Handbook review sub-forum.

Izzy said:
Please close the poll on this thread: http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/topic/10031433/1/

Please don't lock the thread itself, though, I'd like to keep using it. I just don't want there to be more than one poll going on in it and I can't close the original myself.
As far as I know, locking the thread is the only way to lock the poll.

Punchwood said:
Please can LL be masked as a Deputy and can I please get moderation powers in the Handbook review sub-forum.
Done and done.

Calvin Coolidge said:
Can Arcana Astavia get diplomat masking?
Done.

Aditya Republic said:
Name of Paper: The Europeian Chatterbox
Description: Serving Europeia since 2017
Editor/Moderator: Aditya Republic

Thanks in advance
I assume you'd like your previous paper resurrected, rather than a new one?

Aditya Republic said:
Darcness said:
Aditya Republic said:
Name of Paper: The Europeian Chatterbox
Description: Serving Europeia since 2017
Editor/Moderator: Aditya Republic

Thanks in advance
I assume you'd like your previous paper resurrected, rather than a new one?
Yes that's right
This has been done, and your moderator powers over that forum restored.

Could I get a forum created in the Culture Ministry Office visible by only those in the Culture group.

Title: Festival of Anubis
Description: Celebrating Our Alliance with Osiris

Could I also get moderator permission for this Festival subforum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back