Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, that was me.

Alexander Volkov said:
I can not access my region, Merridel, embassy. I have the proper masking but it will not let me post the update in there.
Because you are a non-citizen, but more importantly it looks like you're using the wrong account? :emb: You applied with this account in this thread.

In my discussion with Alexander, he is unsure how he got a second account. Can you give this new one diplomatic masking?

Calvin Coolidge said:
In my discussion with Alexander, he is unsure how he got a second account. Can you give this new one diplomatic masking?
done

Admins, please remove all of my forum maskings and my citizenship.
In addition, please archive the Haven News Agency private media. Thank you.

Alan Lee said:
Admins, please remove all of my forum maskings and my citizenship.
In addition, please archive the Haven News Agency private media. Thank you.
Done.

Can the following people be properly masked? Attorney General Malashaan, Interior Minister Comrade Prim, GAO Director Writinglegend, World Assembly Minister Ervald, Chief of Staff Deepest House, Culture Minister Rachael Arche-VerinGuard, and Grand Admiral Drexlore Greyjoy.

Please mask these people as Deputy Minister (unless already masked as something equivalent or higher):
Pyntuma
Le Libertie
GraVandius

Also, could I be removed from admin on the Joinable Group "Culture Staff" and added as admin to any Interior Groups.

Thanks. :)

I need to be added as a leader to the WA group.

Calvin Coolidge said:
Can the following people be properly masked? Attorney General Malashaan, Interior Minister Comrade Prim, GAO Director Writinglegend, World Assembly Minister Ervald, Chief of Staff Deepest House, Culture Minister Rachael Arche-VerinGuard, and Grand Admiral Drexlore Greyjoy.
Done.
Vlaska said:
Remove my DM masking as i am no longer a DM.
Done.
GraVandius said:
Please Mask Calvin as Minister of Radio
Done.
Comrade Prim said:
Please mask these people as Deputy Minister (unless already masked as something equivalent or higher):
Pyntuma
Le Libertie
GraVandius
Done.
Comrade Prim said:
Also, could I be removed from admin on the Joinable Group "Culture Staff" and added as admin to any Interior Groups.

Thanks. :)
Done.
Calvin Coolidge said:
Aexnidaral Seymour has been confirmed as Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Done.
Ervald said:
I need to be added as a leader to the WA group.
Done.

As for the Joinable Group leadership stuff, we take care of all of that as part of the 'Minister masking' process, so there's no need to remind us of that part. :) (unless, of course, we say we've masked you and somehow forgot).

Please de-mask Monkey and Siol Alse as Deputy Ministers.

Drexlore Greyjoy said:
Festavo and Punchwood need to be demasked as Ministers.
I knew I was forgetting something. Done.
Comrade Prim said:
Please de-mask Monkey and Siol Alse as Deputy Ministers.
Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back