Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna need some super magic adminning skills.

So, CAAB passed. I need a protected subforum entitled "Citizens' Assembly Advisory Board" within the CA. Also make a group named "CA Advisory Board" with the Chair as the leader. The group should be the only people who can access the CAAB subforum.

United Vietussia said:

So, CAAB passed. I need a protected subforum entitled "Citizens' Assembly Advisory Board" within the CA. Also make a group named "CA Advisory Board" with the Chair as the leader. The group should be the only people who can access the CAAB subforum.
Done and done. Do you have a description you want for either the Group or the Subforum? Any mods required?

Please change the description of the CAIN Public Viewing Area sub-forum to the following:

This is the public gallery of CAIN's documents and voting records.

Mousebumples said:
United Vietussia said:

Done and done. Do you have a description you want for either the Group or the Subforum? Any mods required?
Describe the subforum as "The area where the Citizens' Assembly Advisory Board convenes."

Describe the group as "Gives access to the private CAAB subforum."

Please mask Mal and Mouse as "Awesome admins" for keeping up with these tasks while bums like me ignore the thread.

JayDee has requested a newspaper:

Name of Paper: The Dog's Den
Description: Random Thoughts from a Random Person on Random Things.
Editor/Moderator: JayDee

Can you create this religion?

Name of organization/place of worship: The Reformed Orthodox Church of Punctuation
Leader (moderator) of forum: Ervald, the Prophet.
Subforum description: The Reformed Orthodox Church of Punctuation is dedicated to the Oxford comma, the source for the enlightenment of Europeia through proper grammar.

Deepest House said:
JayDee has requested a newspaper:

Name of Paper: The Dog's Den
Description: Random Thoughts from a Random Person on Random Things.
Editor/Moderator: JayDee
Done
Morrow405 said:
How long does it take to get my account validated?? :shifty: flail.gif
You are already masked as a non-voting member, which give you access to almost everything. Approval of citizenship typically takes a few days as Lethen performs security checks.
Sopo said:
Can you create this religion?

Name of organization/place of worship: The Reformed Orthodox Church of Punctuation
Leader (moderator) of forum: Ervald, the Prophet.
Subforum description: The Reformed Orthodox Church of Punctuation is dedicated to the Oxford comma, the source for the enlightenment of Europeia through proper grammar.
Done

Could you create a subforum under culture for setup called "HEM's Ovation Celebration" with the description "Join us to celebrate Europeia's founder and friend, HEM, for 10 years of outstanding service to the Republic."

I would also like two subforums under it, "Tales and Tributes" and "Fun and Games."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back