Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
McEntire said:
Please mask our newly confirmed Vice President, Malashaan, and Culture Minister, XIV.
I've updated XIV's masking and access to the Culture joinable group. I haven't touched Mal's perms since I think he can already do everything as Admin. I'm not sure how to update the Government dropdown since that always seems to be done by the next time I come online after an election/appointment, so I'll defer to someone else there for now.

Please archive the following private media outlets that have not published since Jan 1:

The Europeian Standard
The Reading Rumbow
Notty News Network
Kingdom News Network
The Regionia Report

I was accepted and I need my newspaper please!
Name of Paper: Constie's Corner
Description: Discussion about NS and Real Life, the effect of NS on RL and Vice versa, discussion on my past, and on NS history and current issues commentary
Editor/Moderator: (Constie)

Can I get a subforum created in the ministry of culture that's viewable by Culture and FA staff entitled the "Euro-UK State Visit".

*leaves tray of cookies*

Did the above requests yesterday.

I can no longer send a PM to multiple people at once, was that on purpose?

Will check later, but did regular citizens ever have that ability?

I do remember seeing my PM before and being able to 'send to group' not anymore

Lethen said:
Will check later, but did regular citizens ever have that ability?
JayDee said:
I do remember seeing my PM before and being able to 'send to group' not anymore
I used to have that ability, pre-adminning. I have no clue what I'm doing or how to re-enable that, but I'll send up a :r3n: ping.

XIV said:
Can this forum be made public in the Europeian Station with all the normal viewing permissions for that category.

Thanks. :D
I'm on my phone at the moment, but I'll try to handle this within the hour when I'm back home, if no one else gets to it first.

EDIT: And done.

The UK state visit can be archived now.

Also; can the Minister of Culture be given moderator powers over the HEM's ovation subforum in the culture area.

Thanks. <3

Please remove Senate speaking rights (and viewing rights of Prelim) from the Honoured Citizen mask, and those non-Senator HCs masked as something else (like me). Also, please remove those from the Vice President as well. Thank you.

United Vietussia said:
McEntire said:
Name of Paper: Mockingbird
Description: The official publication of the Citizens' Assembly.
Editor/Moderator: Assembly Chair

Could I get this approved in the LM Media Centre?
Before we do that, what will the fate of the CA Publications subforum be? If all of that content will be moved to the Mockingbird, perhaps simply rename and move that?

Also doing it now Drecq.

Lethen said:
United Vietussia said:
McEntire said:
Name of Paper: Mockingbird
Description: The official publication of the Citizens' Assembly.
Editor/Moderator: Assembly Chair

Could I get this approved in the LM Media Centre?
Before we do that, what will the fate of the CA Publications subforum be? If all of that content will be moved to the Mockingbird, perhaps simply rename and move that?

Also doing it now Drecq.
If that's easier, go for it.

Realistically the ease will be there with either option :p Will all the content be moved from there into the Mockingbird, or do you need to keep the CA Publications subforum for content not being moved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back