Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vulturret said:
Drecq said:
Please mask Vulturret as CA Chair.
Also need access to the Assembly Clerk account.

EDIT: Also need Leader over CA Leadership and CAAB groups. (Whatever they do.)
All done; check your Inbox; and check to make sure all your mod powers are the same.

Please archive the Citizens Against Misconduct subforum and the The Truthiness Party subforum as both have been deregistered as organizations. Thank you in advance.

I would like to request that the "Vox Populi" be reactivated from the archives.

Drecq said:
Please archive the Citizens Against Misconduct subforum and the The Truthiness Party subforum as both have been deregistered as organizations. Thank you in advance.
Fwiw, someone still needs to do this.

Id still prefer it get done before my successor is confirmed and I leave office. Especially since we have no idea how long the forum transition is actually gonna still take. Putting things on hold indefinitely ensures things fall under the table. That said, if it doesnt happen I also dont care that much.

The Senate has just confirmed Calvin Coolidge as Attorney General, Kuramia as Minister of Radio, Punchwood as Minister of Communications,Thatcher Whitehall as Minister of World Assembly Affairs, Vulturret as Minister of Culture, Rachie Arche as Grand Admiral, Le Libertie as Minister of Interior and Rach as Minister of Foreign Affairs. Please mask them accordingly.

Edit: adding new confirmations
Edit 2: another round
Edit 3: Last confirmation

Name of Organization: Europeians for Reform

Organization Subforum Subtitle: Organization for Discussion and Promotion of Reform

Names of Subforum Moderators: Comrade Prim

Viewing Restricted Party HQ Name: The Round Table

Viewing Restricted Party HQ Subtitle: General Reform Discussion and Brainstorming
(If possible, please make the Organization subforum publicly visible, but post-restricted to members of the joinable group only)

Names of Joinable Group Leaders: Comrade Prim
Whenever the admins start making forums again, either on this forum or next, please create this organization.

there seems to be either a glitch or some dummy sub-forum thing in the "political politics and societies" section.

additionally, upon clicking through on "locustofcharon" they are still a member of some groups, Communications Staff, Interior Staff and Classified Interior Research.

Kari said:
there seems to be either a glitch or some dummy sub-forum thing in the "political politics and societies" section.

Could you please give me moderating powers over the Regional Service Program. As stated in President Evrald's platform, the ministry will now be operating it.

Pichtonia said:
The Senate has just confirmed Calvin Coolidge as Attorney General, Kuramia as Minister of Radio, Punchwood as Minister of Communications,Thatcher Whitehall as Minister of World Assembly Affairs, Vulturret as Minister of Culture, Rachie Arche as Grand Admiral, Le Libertie as Minister of Interior and Rach as Minister of Foreign Affairs. Please mask them accordingly.

Edit: adding new confirmations
Edit 2: another round
Edit 3: Last confirmation
All done.

Drexlore Greyjoy said:
Gleg should be masked as an Honoured Citizen instead of a regular citizen.
Fixed.

Le Libertie said:
Could you please give me moderating powers over the Regional Service Program. As stated in President Evrald's platform, the ministry will now be operating it.
Gave Mod privs to the entire Cabinet.

Kari said:
additionally, upon clicking through on "locustofcharon" they are still a member of some groups, Communications Staff, Interior Staff and Classified Interior Research.
This is up to the individual group leaders to address. You should talk to the newly-minted Ministers.

Drecq said:
And whenever you mask Calvin, please make me a VC again.
Done.

Kari said:
I would like to request that the "Vox Populi" be reactivated from the archives.
This is on hold, pending forum move.

Drecq said:
This is on hold pending forum move.

I believe this gets us as current as we can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back