Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vlaska said:
Please give me DM masking, i am now Deputy MoFA for UCRs. Thannk You!
Didn't I just de-mask you last week?

Well... done.

Comrade Prim said:
Please archive the Festival of Anubis subforum within the Ministry of Culture.
Done.

Hello!

I'd like to have some subforums in CAM for better organization and improve access to our resources. Could I have the following subforums made with the appropriate descriptions?

Abuse - Resources defining all forms of abusive situations or relationships, and how to get out of it.

Harassment - Resources defining all forms of harassment, and methods to take to stop it.

Predators - Resources on what tactics predators use, the common signs of predators, and how to define, handle, and report them.

Mutual Support - A place to share your stories and receive helpful advice and resources.

Additional Resources - Pieces covering guides and How-tos, along with essays and other helpful advice for admin and moderators for reporting and handling these types of cases.

Thanks in advance!

I attempted to join the forum but have not recieved a validation email.

Drexlore Greyjoy said:
Isle of Scrappy said:
Did you create an account? You seem to be posting as a Guest and not from an actual account.
I’m posting as a guest because my account isn’t validated yet.

I think there is a chance I did something wrong on my end, but I don’t know what I would’ve done and I thought I’d ask here before trying to make a duplicate account.

Isle of Scrappy said:
Drexlore Greyjoy said:
Isle of Scrappy said:
Did you create an account? You seem to be posting as a Guest and not from an actual account.

I think there is a chance I did something wrong on my end, but I don’t know what I would’ve done and I thought I’d ask here before trying to make a duplicate account.
If you are validating, you can post with that account in the admin thread as well, and an admin will manually verify it for you.

Drexlore Greyjoy said:
Isle of Scrappy said:
Drexlore Greyjoy said:
Isle of Scrappy said:

If you are validating, you can post with that account in the admin thread as well, and an admin will manually verify it for you.
Yes, if you could post here with the account, we can manually validate it.

Cat said:
Hello!

I'd like to have some subforums in CAM for better organization and improve access to our resources. Could I have the following subforums made with the appropriate descriptions?

Abuse - Resources defining all forms of abusive situations or relationships, and how to get out of it.

Harassment - Resources defining all forms of harassment, and methods to take to stop it.

Predators - Resources on what tactics predators use, the common signs of predators, and how to define, handle, and report them.

Mutual Support - A place to share your stories and receive helpful advice and resources.

Additional Resources - Pieces covering guides and How-tos, along with essays and other helpful advice for admin and moderators for reporting and handling these types of cases.

Thanks in advance!

(Finally) Done. Also made you a moderator of these subforums.

I forgot to ask: can you make sure Vlaska, Kuramia, and Izzy are DMs.

Aexnidaral Seymour said:
I forgot to ask: can you make sure Vlaska, Kuramia, and Izzy are DMs.
Me and Kuramia are but Izzy still needs to be masked.

Calvin Coolidge said:
United Vietussia has been confirmed as Minister of Culture.
Done.

Need a new subforum in Religions Row:

Place of Worship: First Europeian Church of Redd's™ Apple Ale

Moderator of subforum: Jahka

Subforum description: Come, be saved, by the divine grace and taste of Redd's™ Apple Ale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back