Admin Task Thread

Kraketopia said:
Please remove the Ministry of External Communications, as it will no longer be required.
If the Dispatch Hub could be moved to Comm, that'd be appreciated. ^_^ (Not sure I have any authority over that, actually)

Calvin Coolidge said:
Kraketopia said:
Please remove the Ministry of External Communications, as it will no longer be required.
If the Dispatch Hub could be moved to Comm, that'd be appreciated. ^_^ (Not sure I have any authority over that, actually)
Authorized.

Since the three Deputy Ministers (Aex, Carrot, and Shufordbrian) have their powers flowing from their Ministers, would they not need to have their masking removed?

EDIT: Wait...how did Rand go from Assembly Member this morning to Deputy Minister right now?

Kraketopia said:
Calvin Coolidge said:
Kraketopia said:
Authorized.
Done.

Kaboom said:
Since the three Deputy Ministers (Aex, Carrot, and Shufordbrian) have their powers flowing from their Ministers, would they not need to have their masking removed?

EDIT: Wait...how did Rand go from Assembly Member this morning to Deputy Minister right now?
Yes, I am removing them now.

Re Rand, I just dumped him in Deputy Minister as Kraken ha authorized him to perform certain record keeping functions and Deputy Minister was the best fit to give him the required powers. Non-Cabinet executive deputies do not require Senate confirmation, so Kraken can authorize such activities immediately. However, the Senate retains the power to remove non-Cabinet deputies should they disapprove.

(Newspaper request)

Name of Paper: Indagator
Description: News, Information, and Color
Editor/Moderator: (Forum name here) Yuri R. Somerset

Also, can AgentShades, Deepest House, and Kuramia be masked as Deputy Ministers?

I think you need to put yourself in the government drop-down as Minister of the Interior, Mal.

Also, I'm still leader of Interior Staff and Recruiting Research. Unless you want me to handle that, my privileges there should be revoked.

When posting in the full reply screen I've now got an option to upload a file up to 7.5mb, should I be allowed this?

Can Imperium Anglorum please get Diplomatic Masking, however please do not create a forum embassy for Europe at this time.

(Newspaper Request)
Name of Paper: The Scyphozoan
Description: Being 98% water and not having a central nervous system doesn't mean I can't produce quality content.
Editor/Moderator: Sloosh

All done.

Zapper: the file upload thing appears to have been error in the masking. The option should no longer be available. Please let me know if you still see it, and for which forum.

Back