Admin Task Thread

I wish for a new political party to be created, and I was told by our dear Mr. President to ask for such here!

Name: Empowered Citizens Party
Description: Home to the Citizens that believe that they can make a difference in Euro.
Moderators: Box, Shufordbrian
Members: Box, Shufordbrian, Ervald, Meh.

I also wish if it is possible, to have an archive within the subforum, for organization purposes, and to be a joinable group.

Box said:
I wish for a new political party to be created, and I was told by our dear Mr. President to ask for such here!

Description: Home to the Citizens that believe that they can make a difference in Euro.
Members: Box, Shufordbrian, Ervald,

I also wish if it is possible, to have an archive within the subforum, for organization purposes.
Please make the above a joinable group as well.

Seeing as there's been a mass exodus from my party, please archive the EIP forum and delete the usergroup.

Box said:

I also wish if it is possible, to have an archive within the subforum, for organization purposes, and to be a joinable group.
Registration of political parties needs to be approved by the SCs per the Political Parties Act - I've messaged them.

Box said:

Done. You have a public forum and a private forum within that. I didn't make an archive yet - let's revisit that when you have enough and old enough content that you want to use it.

Can the following be added to the description of the Legislative Arena
"Where Citizens' Assembly members can create Imitation drafts and receive critiques, along with awards."

also can the Mock Legislation Drafting sub-form be archived.

Done. And why on earth does the CA have so many subfora?

Can I have all the replies to the ECP Party Manifesto thread removed? They've been copypasta'd to the ECP Question Thread and I can't figure out how to delete replies myself ;-;

Box said:
Can I have all the replies to the ECP Party Manifesto thread removed? They've been copypasta'd to the ECP Question Thread and I can't figure out how to delete replies myself ;-;
Generally, we have a policy of not delete anything, so that power is mostly disabled. What you can do in future is split the posts you don't want in one thread into a new thread and then (probably) merge the new thread into a different existing thread.

In this instance, I'll take a look now and clean it up.

This is more so an inquiry than a request. I'd thought I'd just bring up The "Red Light District"'s name... you all know what a Red Light District is, yes? If so, nevermind. ^~^

I'm guessing they know what a Red Light District is, and I'm pretty sure they didn't name it after traffic lights. Although - that might be a good idea.

I don't know why that name was chosen (it predates me) but I'm sure it was intentional with full knowledge of the connotations. One of the "older" admins may remember.

Back