Admin Task Thread

Could I be placed in the "banned" usergroup from now to and including the 12th. I inadvertently check the forums like I used to check Facebook and I'd rather not.

hyanygo said:
Could I be placed in the "banned" usergroup from now to and including the 12th. I inadvertently check the forums like I used to check Facebook and I'd rather not.
Done.

Never unban him. :ph43r:

Requesting and completing various tweak to the Interior Ministry structure in preparation for project review and other tasks.

hyanygo said:
I'm good now :D

Could I have viewing restored please?

hyanygo said:
hyanygo said:
I'm good now :D

Could I have viewing restored please?
Done.

You're resigning from the Senate? And Mal, can you handle this request? I have to finish cit reports (I'm taking a break)

For the other admins, here is a list of the latest batch of applicants for citizenship. Everyone has been approved, but I won't be around this weekend. For the next few days, could you please re-mask them as citizens on the days listed? Thanks :D Also if anyone applies for citizenship while I'm gone, try to mask them as non-voting asap.

Escade (March 14 - March 16)
Deepest House (March 14 - March 16)
Lumdor (March 14 - March 16)
Visceralia (March 14 - March 16)
Good Old Desk (March 14 - March 16)
Cragnam (March 14 - March 16)
KittyWizardPals (March 14 - March 16)
jackho1412 (March 14 - March 16)
PoeticJustice (March 15 - March 17)
Fortunado (March 15 - March 17)
Zorro (March 15 - March 17)

Hey guys, I'm Deputy Chair of the CA and since NK is gone for a bit, I was wondering if these three users could get CA member masking.

wolfflow450
Carilsee
Remsol Greyjoy

EDIT: Added "Remsol Greyjoy"

Rose Peak said:
Hey guys, I'm Deputy Chair of the CA and since NK is gone for a bit, I was wondering if these three users could get CA member masking.

wolfflow450
Carilsee
Remsol Greyjoy

EDIT: Added "Remsol Greyjoy"
Sorry for the delay - I couldn't get on yesterday.

Done.

Kraketopia said:
I need leadership masking over the AAC, so I can add members to the party, since I'm the President.
Sorry for the delay (see above) - done.

Back