Admin Task Thread

Can you move the EuroAnniversary 2015 subforum out from under Culture and under the Europeian Station? Can it be made publicly view able, and can non-cits be able to view and post there too, if possible?

Can you also archive the Amazing Race?

Writinglegend said:
Can you move the EuroAnniversary 2015 subforum out from under Culture and under the Europeian Station? Can it be made publicly view able, and can non-cits be able to view and post there too, if possible?
should be done, although I'm on my phone.

Malashaan said:
Writinglegend said:
should be done, although I'm on my phone.
Make sure it's not still in the Culture joinable group so that everyone can see it. Thanks!

*kills HEM for all these forums inside the Amazing Race* Changing them all to read-only and setting the Archives to just read and view permissions. *glares at HEM some more*

Everything else looks good, Mal.

Diplo masking for Asylum please!

Can I get a forum built in the Wellbeing Hub.

Title: Church of Capitalism
Mod: Rach
Description: Where the worship of capital occurs and questions as to how we may best serve it reside.

She would also like a passworded subforum inside of the church:
Title: Investing
Description: N/A

Just send the Password to Rach or contact her to find out what she'd like it set as.

Thank you. <3

MSW said:
Could PaulWall get modz over the DAF forum? (Yes, that's still a thing. :p )
Done. Are we taking away your mod?

All else is done except NK's request. I'll get to that later unless someone beats me to it.

Thx

Edit:

One more request/inquiry. I found that I could not edit previously pinned topics made by Zenny (I.E. party updates, roster, charters) that she created as chairwoman. Is there any way possible I could be able to do that? Or would I need to create new threads?

We try to avoid giving moderators the right to edit posts by others.

The University Work Area should have another subforum called: "No-Name Non-NS Library". Please may you make sure that it has the same permissions as the "University Library Subforum". Thank you. I will be on skype all day if you want to poke me,

hy.

I've called the Senate Election - Drecq and Calvin Coolidge are the new Senators. Please provide appropriate masking, etc.

Back