Admin Task Thread

Can I have a forum made in Culture for only Culture AM eyes so we can begin construction of our next event

Subforum

Title: The 2014 NationStates Winter Ball
Description: Step right in here for a magical, winter experience. Step right in here for the Winter Ball.

Inside the Sub-Forum (other sub forms)

Title: The White Carpet
Description: Introduce yourself to NationStates here!

Title: The Ballroom
Description: Where the dancing of the Winter Ball occurs!

Title: The Gallery
Description: Come here to socialize and chat with fellow NSers about the Arts!

Title: The Winter Lounge
Description: Come here to lounge and chat, or get a drink!

Title: The Winter Arcade
Description: Location of the spam games and competitions of the Winter Ball!

Mod for all can be the usual.

Thanks in advanced!

You're amazing and fantastic and the best in the world, r3n.

I still can't post in the Advice and Oversight Committee. Is that something for the Speaker to sort out?

Yeah, sorry, I forgot to post about that. Giving you access to that forum requires creating an entire permission mask just for the committee mask, which is somewhat redundant.

I'd suggest instead asking the Speaker to add you to the Senate Guest group, which will also allow you to post in the Committee forum (though also in the rest of the Senate).

Can I have the newspaper 'The North Poll' archived at the request of Sopo?

Also, I need this newspaper created in Letho:

Name: The Europeian Leader-Ledger
Description: Critical reporting of the issues facing Europeia.
Mod: Sopo

r3naissanc3r said:
Yeah, sorry, I forgot to post about that. Giving you access to that forum requires creating an entire permission mask just for the committee mask, which is somewhat redundant.

I'd suggest instead asking the Speaker to add you to the Senate Guest group, which will also allow you to post in the Committee forum (though also in the rest of the Senate).
Doesn't the CA Chair have Senate posting rights anyhow? (not that they can't be revoked by the Speaker, but I'd think permitting the Chair to post in the Senate should be the default for that mask, shouldn't it?)

Back