Admin Task Thread

One more thing.

Can I have the following subforum created in the Debate Hall?:

Title: Europeian Debate Society
Description: A society for debaters who wish to show their prowess, where we can truly see who the best debaters in Europeia are. Enter for a true experience in Europeian socialization and debating.
Mod: Mods would be the usual moderators.

A few requests:

-Please rename the "Grand Architecture Project" subforum to "Great Architecture Project" and move the Archives to the bottom of the list.

-Please create a forum called "Europeian Overseas Network", and have PhDre as Mod in addition to the regular Mod set. Same permissions as the EFS subforum, ie, not visible to non-members. A membership group for it with PhDre and I as leaders would probably be handy there. Also, are the "Regional Reports" and "Diplomatic Credentials and Records" forums visible to ordinary citizens, or only those within the Diplomatic Corps group?

-Please make Notolecta a Mod of the "Europeian Foreign Service", "Regional Reports", and "Diplomatic Credentials and Records" forums.

Thanks! ^_^

(And yes, we're going to be using the "Ambassador Academy" forum very shortly; please don't just rename it to the new EON subforum :p )

Please archive the three Committee sub-subforums in the Senate Committee subforum and create in their place create a sub-subforum entitled "Senate Advise and Oversight Committee" with the Senate Speaker as moderator. Thanks in advance.

Can I have a new newspaper made in Letho?

Name: The Applebanian Post
Description: News from the perspective from a 14-year-old guy from London.

I also need another Place of Worship made in the Wellbeing Hub:

Name of organization/place of worship: The Carrot Church of Europeia
Leader (moderator) of forum: Rach although our Lord and Saviour is Cpt. Carrot.
Subforum description: Carrots Carrots ra ra ra, Carrots Carrots ha ha ha. Saaaave Carrots!

So I can still see the preliminary discussion subforum which shouldnt exist in the first place in the Senate? Can my permission please be removed there and the existence of that failure of a sub forum justified?

PhDre said:
So I can still see the preliminary discussion subforum which shouldnt exist in the first place in the Senate? Can my permission please be removed there and the existence of that failure of a sub forum justified?
Why would the admins be the ones to justify the Prelim forum?

All done.

Drecq said:
Please archive the three Committee sub-subforums in the Senate Committee subforum and create in their place create a sub-subforum entitled "Senate Advise and Oversight Committee" with the Senate Speaker as moderator. Thanks in advance.
I renamed the Committee subforum into that, instead of created a sub-subforum. Seems like a waste of a whole forum level. if you really need a sub-subforum, let me know and I will change it.
PhDre said:
You'll have to ask the Speaker.

PhDre said:
Can my permission please be removed there and the existence of that failure of a sub forum justified?
I can't speak for the current or former Speakers, but I don't think anyone has ever entertained the idea of getting rid of that forum. Many of us have discussed it's pointlessness, though. :p

I was just ranting at having important conversations masked in an inappropriate location. Not the fault of the admins, mostly the failure of tradition and love of accountability.

Back