Admin Task Thread

I forgot to change the viewing/masking permissions for those two subforums. Should be fixed.

Anumia said:
Please make an embassy for The United Kingdom of the Netherlands and please fix the banner :p
Done. I didn't add the flag image though

Can I have the following subforum built under the Ministry of Culture and only viewable by Culture AM's so we can begin construction for our next event?

The subforum would be the following:

Title: LKE-Europeia Festival of Medieval Friendship
Description: Welcome our fellow friends from LKE to usher in a new age of friendship between the LKE and Europeia.

Subforums include:

Title: Realm of Spam
Description: Game's here are one point each, and consist of a multitude of spam games.

Title: Realm of Wit
Description: Game's here are three points each, and consist of intermediate strategy/thought games.

Title: Realm of Madness
Description: Game's here are five points each, and consist of the largest games that will make the normal person turn into a mad-man.

Title: The Dining Hall
Description: The Social HQ. Come here to chat with your fellow friends amongs LKE and Europeia!

Mods for all can be the usual.

Thank you in advanced!

I also need the following paper to be archived:

The Times
The Grand Hall Forward
Marnip's Thoughts

The Workers' Appreciation Festival subforum can also be archived.

I'll try to get to these later tonight.

I am building a forum for a different region but do not know how to get people upon registration into a differently named mask.

From Validation to (at Europeia) Non-Voting Citizen.

How can I do that?

The Rhein States said:
I am building a forum for a different region but do not know how to get people upon registration into a differently named mask.

From Validation to (at Europeia) Non-Voting Citizen.

How can I do that?
I am not sure what you mean, but that's better handled through PMs.

Can the new Senators get masking? Thaaaaanks :D

Can the LKE-Euro Festival of Medieval Friendship subforum be moved out from the Ministry of Culture and to the normal event location under the Europeian Station for everyone's viewing?

Can this banner be put up?

Also, can the Workers' Apreciation Festival under the Europeian Station be archived? Thank you :)

Angelus said:
I can get my senate office pinned in the senate office wing ;)
That's not something that would fall to the admins. The speaker of the senate should handle such matters once one is elected.

Back