Admin Task Thread

Lethen said:
Zenny Anumia said:
I need a forum made within the "Cultural Hub" called "Europeian Gamers Guild". The topic description should be: Looking for new people to play games with online? Join the Euro Gamers Guild today!" Ministers should be mod.

I also need the Europeian Gamers Club to be archived.
Sorry, most of these have been done. Meant to ask you before Zenny (must've forgotten to post it), but would you care if I just edited the Europeian Games Club instead of creating an entirely new forum?
Go ahead, if thats easier :)

Can I have a joinable group for the mock trial ruling and a corresponding sub-forum in the court? If the admins prefer another approach (e.g., using one of the rooms in the wellbeing hub), just say. I don't have a preference for how it is set up - I just want a private space for the people involved to work on the ruling.

Edit: r3n fixed it. Thanks!

Bah. I accidentally split this post into the wrong forum, as I was going to combine it with the correct thread with Anumia's permission. Can someone move it back to Vox, please?

Sorry. >_>

As the WAD-Elect, I'd like to request a few changes to the WA Area -

1) Addition of a World Assembly Ministry (first in the subforum list) as a joinable group that I control access to.

2) Mods over that forum, of course, should come with remasking, but please keep mods there (and in the CA Drafting forum) for Moronist Decisions, as he'll be serving as my deputy.

More changes/edits may come as I get things organized, but that seems like a good place to start. :D

I need a new paper created in the LethoMonarchy Media Center.
Name: The Panda's Pen
Description: Just what you'd expect from Taylor Swift's biggest fanboy.

Mod should be Calvin Coolidge.

All done.
Malashaan said:
Can I have a joinable group for the mock trial ruling and a corresponding sub-forum in the court? If the admins prefer another approach (e.g., using one of the rooms in the wellbeing hub), just say. I don't have a preference for how it is set up - I just want a private space for the people involved to work on the ruling.
I made it a passworded forum as it's a temporary one. PMed you the pass.
Ogastein said:
Could I also get posting masking for the Senate as CA Chair I have an ongoing invitation.
You should ask the Speaker for that.

Rach said:
Why do the hearts in my siggy turn into this: ¢¾ ?
Something to do with coding, obviously. Damned if I know what specifically. Google it?

I need a forum made in Europeia Station titled "Philosophy Symposium"
the description should be: A week-long event open to citizens of all regions, to discuss thought, logic, and values.

I need 2 subforums created with that.
The first called "Orator's Hall".
Description: Where issues and philosophical ideas are to be discussed and debated!

The second called "Plato's Party".
Description: Spam till your fingers fall off!

Back