Admin Task Thread

Lethen is the administrator responsible for processing citizenship applications. You will need to wait until he processes yours.

In the meantime, your current masking allows you to view and post in almost all of the areas citizens can, except for the voting forum.

r3naissanc3r said:
All done. We try to avoid passworded forums, so I have made both the Temple and DAF's Headquarters accessible through a joinable group. SBI and Zenny are the leaders of the two groups, respectively.

Also, Anumia please don't spam this thread :p .
I would prefer anyone and everyone to be able to see the area without a join able group, I've never like them. There hasn't been any issues with political parties having password protected areas, so I don't see why this club is a problem. I would gladly consent to administrators having access to the area if that makes you feel better.

Imperium said:
I believe I am standing in for PhDre in the senate, but cannot post there yet.
I've added you to the Senate guest joinable group, you should be able to post now.
Klaus Mikaelson said:
r3naissanc3r said:
All done. We try to avoid passworded forums, so I have made both the Temple and DAF's Headquarters accessible through a joinable group. SBI and Zenny are the leaders of the two groups, respectively.

Also, Anumia please don't spam this thread :p .
I would prefer anyone and everyone to be able to see the area without a join able group, I've never like them. There hasn't been any issues with political parties having password protected areas, so I don't see why this club is a problem. I would gladly consent to administrators having access to the area if that makes you feel better.
Joinable groups allow you to control access to the private forum more effectively than passwords do, because you can remove access without the need to reset and redistribute the password. Joinable groups also require less maintenance than passwords, as admin intervention is not needed. It is for this reason why we are phasing out passwords everywhere, including in political parties' protected areas. So, unless you can provide me with a substantive reason why a password is better than a joinable group, I am not changing the joinable group to a password.

Administrators get access to all private forums by default, so your consent to that is not necessary.

I think HEM took care of most of the adminy-stuff himself, but HEM could probably stand to be masked as Senate Speaker in the fancy drop-down menu.

(Yes, I'm a nosy bystander - not a Senator - but no one else was requesting that change. :p)

Imperium can be unmasked as a senate guest

PhDre said:
Imperium can be unmasked as a senate guest
I'll let the speaker do this. Senate guests are managed through the (terribly original, I know) "Senate Guest" joinable group, that the speaker is leader of and can add/remove members from.

Cormac said:
Could you change the thus far un-used Republic Post's name to Vox?

Could I also get moderation?
Forum name changed, and you already had moderation.

Can Baltan have the non voting mask?

I need a forum made within the "Cultural Hub" called "Europeian Gamers Guild". The topic description should be: Looking for new people to play games with online? Join the Euro Gamers Guild today!" Ministers should be mod.

I also need the Europeian Gamers Club to be archived.

Zenny Anumia said:
I need a forum made within the "Cultural Hub" called "Europeian Gamers Guild". The topic description should be: Looking for new people to play games with online? Join the Euro Gamers Guild today!" Ministers should be mod.

I also need the Europeian Gamers Club to be archived.
Sorry, most of these have been done. Meant to ask you before Zenny (must've forgotten to post it), but would you care if I just edited the Europeian Games Club instead of creating an entirely new forum?

Back