Admin Task Thread

Is this thread visible to administrators? I'm able to find it using the forum search function, but when I try to actually go to the thread I'm getting "No topic found" despite the thread apparently being in the Citizens' Assembly Archives.

R3n's edit:

Error Code: 27007:962577

It is. It doesn't appear to be a masking issue, given that your mask can access that forum and it's just this specific thread that's not visible. I'll have to look into this later.

This looks like a serious forum bug. As I said I'll investigate a bit more later on, but I think that eventually I will need to submit a support ticket to Zethyrus.

I have a three part question.

1) Do we have unlimited PM inbox space?
1b) Will messages ever self delete if there is a cap?
2) Is there a way to provide a "full reply" screen for PMs?

r3naissanc3r said:
It is. It doesn't appear to be a masking issue, given that your mask can access that forum and it's just this specific thread that's not visible. I'll have to look into this later.
When you're looking into this, could you find out if the thread was invisible to some people prior to being archived?

ItI shouldn't have been since it was in the usual citizens' assembly forum, but I don't know that I have any way to retroactively prove that. However, I was obviously able to post in the thread previously, and I can't even load it now. :-\

Please maks Elias Greyjoy as Grand Admiral. He has recently been confirmed by the Senate. Thanks.

Please remove CA masking for the following -
Alikain
Artimis
Belhorizon
BCR
Braskovia
Eastcairn
Lord Chuck Anumia
Mas
Rach
Remsol Greyjoy
Sciongrad
Seven Deaths

Please also grant CA masking to:
PASD

... Thanks! :)

I also would like to have mod powers added for the new Manual Recruitment Headquarters - the usual Pres, VP, and Ministers should suffice.

Thanks!

Something strange is going on with the Manual Recruitment HQ forum. Only 4 members are officially added, but daproben was able to post in there ... even though he hasn't been added yet. *scratches head* Any idea what's going on there?

Back