Admin Task Thread

MD, done.

Regarding the invisible thread issue, it does not appear to be a masking problem (though Lethen did indeed use incorrect settings). I believe it is some forum software bug. I had filed a support ticket in the past but have not heard back from Zathyrus yet. I will bump that ticket.

Can Matthew Hopkins be given full CA membership?

I need The Europeian Citizen unarchived and put back into the LethoMonarchy Media Center. CSP will be the moderator of that forum.

I also need Seven Minutes with Seven Deaths and The North Poll archived.

Kraken, done. Zenny, I brought back The Europeian Citizen. Do you still want Seven Minutes archived, given what Kraken posted?

I need The Miniluv Messenger in the LethoMonarchy Media Center renamed.
Name: The Republic Post
Description: News and commentary from Europeia and around the world.

Mod should be Cormac

Perhaps I'm spacing out, but I can't seem to find my access to adding Naval members to the Navy Basic Group. I need Yuri added to said group or at least someone to point out to me where the Add Members function has gotten to, please and thank you.

I still have mine. And the forums tell me that you're still the leader of all naval groups.

Preferences --> Joinable Groups --> Scroll to the bottom of the page

CA Archives are read only so Assembly Clerk cannot edit posts there. Can this be fixed?

Does the Clerk need to edit the Archives? If you mean the Ordinance Index being read-only, I usually made a workaround where I'd temporarily move the threads to, like, the Leadership subforum, edit, and then move it back ... Perhaps not optimal, but it got the job done, at least.

Please close the presidential election thread, mask Krak and Lex as P and VP respectively, and remove all Cabinet maskings.

Thank you.

Skizzy Grey said:
Please close the presidential election thread, mask Krak and Lex as P and VP respectively, and remove all Cabinet maskings.

Thank you.
Done.

I've gone ahead and replaced Anumia with Kraketopia as the leader of certain joinable groups. If anyone is a group leader, make sure you re-add Anumia as a member if needed. Disregard this.

Back