Admin Task Thread

Can I get the following changes:
1) Can I get name of the Europeian Bar Association sub forum in the High Court area changed to "Court Services", with the description: "The administrative hub of the Courts including the Attorney General's Office and legal advisers' sign-up."

2) Can I then get the sub-forum's reorganised in this manner:
Skizzy Grey Public Gallery
Court Services
Judicial Training Center
Judicial Training Center Backend
High Court Archives
Halls of The Administration of Justice

Many thanks ^_^

Done, Mal. I also went ahead and fixed some of those hyperlinks in the post. I also edited some descriptions to be up-to-date. I have no idea what to put down for Ministry of Interior JMs though - I left that alone.

Done, Lex.

Thanks Lethen, I'm going to be updating the information over the next few days - if you (or anyone else) spots anything specific, feel free to let me know via PM.

Can you archive the following papers, please?

The Europeian Inquirer (Swakistek)
No C.R.A.P. (Notolecta)
The European Europeian (Huxwells)

Are you the one in charge of the thing? I'd rather you have permission from the Chairman.

Can I get a forum created called TNP-Euro Festival with the following subforums.

Murder Mystery Dinner Theater: An RP!

What's in my pocket? Riddle Contest!

Isles of Mystery Meat Spam Games!

Arguments Abound Arcade Games!

Let us deduce who is best. Best Sherlock Contest!

Can you figure it out? Guess That Detective Contest!

Writing on the Wall Short Story Contest!

I'll have Mod and can you make it in the archives and PM me the link to it? That way we can set everything up over a few days before we move it to the front page.

Seriously can't you guys come up with better names for these things? :p

Bland names are so bland though!

Not so much a request as a question - there was a thread discussing a potential WA proposal written by EW that guaranteed people are tried under similar conditions regardless of race etc., which I'd been posting in - it seems to have disappeared - can any of you tell me what happened to it?

I'm 99% sure it was in the Department of World Assembly Affairs forum, but seen as it has totally vanished for me, I can't be sure.

What day was it from?

EDIT: Is this it?

Lethen said:
What day was it from?

EDIT: Is this it?
Not to nose in here, but I'm about 99% sure that's the thread Mal is talking about. For as long as I can remember, WA drafts have been a part of the CA's purview. That could certainly be changed, but that's been standard practice since .... I came back to the region when Vinage was WAD, a year or two ago. Probably long before then too, if I had to guess.

I could see the source of confusion though ...

Could the description for the Department of World Assembly Affairs be changed from

Where citizens debate resolutions, and suggest proposals for the WA.

to

Where citizens debate resolutions and determine how the WA Delegate should vote

or should this be debated elsewhere first?

That's it, and I'm guessing it was a weird bug. Last night that whole subforum wasn't there for me.

Back