Admin Task Thread

Lethen said:
Katepano said:
I need to get rid of threads in Democracy in Action. Can I have an archival sub-forum for it? Many thanks.
Why do you have to get rid of them?
Some threads aren't active any more (i.e. past votes, nominations, etc.). It would be nice to move them out of the way. If a new player joins, then they aren't bombarded with a wall of threads. I can also delete them instead.

1) We never delete things. You shouldn't even have that mod power.

2) Why not just close them and edit the descriptions to signify they're defunct? I really don't feel this warrants a new archive/subforum.

Katepano said:
r3naissanc3r said:
I don't think Katepano ever had the power to delete threads.
Would that be a yes on the archiving sub-forum or no?
I set it up, but we want to try to avoid going too deep on the subforums if possible.

HEM said:
Katepano said:
r3naissanc3r said:
I don't think Katepano ever had the power to delete threads.
Would that be a yes on the archiving sub-forum or no?
I set it up, but we want to try to avoid going too deep on the subforums if possible.
A wild HEM appears to do admin work! :gentleman:

Did anyone post any requests that still need to be done?

The Senate has confirmed me as an Associate Justice. I am happy to keep the red Senator's masking but I'll need the appropriate access for the High Court please ^_^

Should be good. Test it out.

Done a while ago, never said so.

Can you create a subforum under the Europeian Station entitled the Europeia - Mazeria Festival? With subforums called Spam Games, Short Story Contest, Party Quirks RP and Arcade Games. Mod should be myself and Drex.

Please and thanks!

*leaves a plate of cookies*

You really need more creative names.

Could I get another subforum in the MazEuro Festival entitled, "Watch Out for the Lexus Trivia Games"

Please and thanks!

Done. Also forgot to give out mods. Did that too.

Back