Admin Task Thread

Celeste Holland and Tano require Diplomat masking, plox.

EDIT: Can we rename the Diplomatic Service group Diplomatic Corps? /notimportant

EDIT #2: Please grant Diplomatic masking to the individual here.

Lethen said:
Fortana said:
Could the admins please create the 'Citizen's Party of Europeia' and PM me the password for the private forum or set up the masking for the people who have committed to join here. I can't quite remember which system was the last one in place.

I think I meet all the requirements and assuming there's no objection from the HEM or Leth I think we're good to go.
No objection from me. However, I didn't put this all together yet.

R3n, other admins - should I put this in the Political Parties category or make another main-page forum for it?
Does it not go through the old way of being set up in section with 1 private sub-forum?

Fortana said:
Lethen said:
Fortana said:
Could the admins please create the 'Citizen's Party of Europeia' and PM me the password for the private forum or set up the masking for the people who have committed to join here. I can't quite remember which system was the last one in place.

I think I meet all the requirements and assuming there's no objection from the HEM or Leth I think we're good to go.
No objection from me. However, I didn't put this all together yet.

R3n, other admins - should I put this in the Political Parties category or make another main-page forum for it?
Does it not go through the old way of being set up in section with 1 private sub-forum?
In ZetaBoards it is possible to nest multiple subforums.

EDIT: typo.

Cerian Quilor said:
Where did the Header go?
No idea what you mean.

Done, Elias and Fort.

Out of curiosity, can you guys still edit others' profiles?

Any time I use quotation marks or apostrophes in things that I write in Google Docs or Word, it shows up on forum as an odd collection of symbols. So, when I write something substantial which is the only time I write in Docs or Word and then transfer it to the forums, I have to spend another 20 minutes going through and erasing them and retyping those punctuation. Is there anyway to compensate for that? Or no?

Example: “Hey, I wasn’t done.”

Example: "Hey, I wasn't done."

EDIT: Err, nevermind. It apparently only does that in the Preview box and not when it actually posts it.

Didn't even need admin help. :p

It was only once...and Elias may be a better admin, but how do you know he doesn't Google half these things? :p

Lethen said:
It was only once...and Elias may be a better admin, but how do you know he doesn't Google half these things? :p
In that case, maybe YOU should start using Google more. :p

Seven Deaths said:
Lethen said:
In that case, maybe YOU should start using Google more. :p
Google won't teach you the same information you can learn yourself by playing around with the admin CP.

Tried what, using Google for admin work?

Back