Admin Task Thread

All the Cabinet nominees have reached quorum:

Apollo (Interior)
Rachel Anumia (FA)
Common-Sense Politics (Navy)
Lethen (Culture)
Hyanygo (AG)

The Speaker hasn't said so yet, but it is the case, and I want to put them to work ASAP. :p
Masked, and header updated.

OnderKelkia also masked as CJ; header updated.

Can I get all Navy passwords changed to include a mix of capital and lower case letters as well as numbers and have them sent to me via PM? Same for EIA passwords. Thank you.
Fun fact: passwords that are a string of disconnected words are much harder for any software to break than a combination of upper- and lower-case letters and numbers. ^_^

Another fun fact: Think of them yourself and send them to me. I have better things to do than think of 6-8 passwords like that. :p
I'll do it.

Done.
My plan worked. B-)

Can I get all Navy passwords changed to include a mix of capital and lower case letters as well as numbers and have them sent to me via PM? Same for EIA passwords. Thank you.
Fun fact: passwords that are a string of disconnected words are much harder for any software to break than a combination of upper- and lower-case letters and numbers. ^_^

Another fun fact: Think of them yourself and send them to me. I have better things to do than think of 6-8 passwords like that. :p
I'll do it.

Done.
My plan worked. B-)
You're an ass. :p

Is that so, Cuddy? :p

I need Cabinet access. I spoke to Sopo.
Erm...are you a Cabinet Minister under his authority? Don't you need confirmation? :unsure:

As of this post - could I lose my mod powers over the EBC and JGlenn gain them pwwwwease?

Thankies!

I need Cabinet access. I spoke to Sopo.
Erm...are you a Cabinet Minister under his authority? Don't you need confirmation? :unsure:
But I don't have Tomilson access! I was confirmed by the Senate but due to (perhaps) a masking mix up, I can't see Tomilson (or whatever it's called).
Hy is in Cabinet and was confirmed as such. I listed him here asking for masking along with the others.

All done. Not sure if I can start the process for a by-election yet though.

Could the Staff and Submission Subforum in the EBC passworded? and the Password PM'd to me?

Could the Staff and Submission Subforum in the EBC passworded? and the Password PM'd to me?
Done. What do you want to do with the Senate debate?

Could Noto get mod over the Handbooks forum?

Edit: Make that the whole intro forum. Thanks.

I've only just realised something. That I'm.........

Nahh. But really I noticed that the EuroUniversity forum should have a name change to "University of Europeia" as per this law where it is named that very thing.

So - name change pwease? Thankies!

Back