Admin Task Thread

LMAO Leth.

I woulda said that, but I just finished a 12 hour shift underground, and it just seemed like extra effort arguing with him. I was tempted by a "f--k you" playing off the Skizzy thing, but being pretty genuine. :p

I almost dropped a Skizzy-esque 'F--k you' in there but thought it'd be too far.

A few things:

1. All my Cabinet picks except Apollo (and Durk, whose nomination I withdrew) have been confirmed, and as I type this, Apollo is just one vote shy of a majority. Masking please.

2. Please create a new Cabinet office for the Media Ministry and give Vinage mod powers, consistent with what other Cabinet ministers have in their respective offices.

3. Please create a new "Mandatory Service" forum in the Palace of the People. This is where we're going to track points under the MSA.

4. The Chief of Staff position no longer exists, and the Interior Minister post is likely to remain vacant indefinitely. Therefore, please delete these two posts from the masthead.

Thank you!

Can I have the Welcoming stuff out of Interior in a Welcoming Ministry forum (same perms as other cabinet ministries)? I feel left out :p

Minor fix, Thomas Masterson isn't listed as a senator in the masthead.

I'm still masked as CoS.... figured Skizzy doesn't want me to see all the cool secertive stuff that goes on in Tomlinson.... :p

If someone else can't get to this, I'll do what I can from my phone soonish.

Apollo masked as GA, NES as MoFA, Lethen as MoC, Abbey as MoW, Vinage as Skizzy's MoM ad Hy as AG. Me masked as AJ.

SHIT!! I accidentally killed my admin, Lethen's and NES's. :S

Please don't kill me!!!

Swak you complete twonk. have you -seriously- demasked ail the admins except HEM?
It was while updating maskings...I assumed that the Admin Mask override would keep our admin access, but clearly I was wrong. I won't mess with the maskings of admins in future.

HOKAY.

HEM fixed the masking snafu (Swak... :emb: ).

Now onto the good stuff:

- Banner's been changed to reflect the Cabinet, Swak as AJ, Cormac as Mayor, Thomas Masterson as Senator, population total is correct; also removed Interior and added Welcoming.

- The Cabinet offices - Interior Minister's office has been emptied into the Cabinet archives, and archived along with the Ministry of Interior on the main page; as well, Employment Minister has been changed to Welcoming Minister; Minister of Media has his own office now too. Chief of Staff is also gone.

- The Interior Ministry's recruiting subforums have been collapsed into the now-archived Interior Ministry

- The Ministries of Media and Welcoming have both been added to the main page --> the welcoming subforums have been added to the Welcoming Ministry with one dumped into the main ministry forum

- All moderator maskings have been updated accordingly

- JGlenn's masking has been fixed, as well as Swak's --> Both were masked incorrectly as Ministers

- Descriptions are still needed for the Ministries of Media and Welcoming (their respective Cabinet offices also need new banners)

- Forum reshuffle? What did you have in mind? I'm currently reorganizing as I see things that look wonky.

- Noto, you did get sent to the back of the line automatically now :disco:

- I deserve a goddamn high-five.

And thanks to the good catch by Onder, NES also has admin back.

Back