Admin Task Thread

New Saudi said:
Can you change my name to Khalid Al-Saab?
You can do that yourself in Preferences --> Change username (if it isn't available to you then you may have to wait until you're a citizen)

Done, Malashaan. I had to adjust overrides for Elias and may have fucked that up, so he should be the only one with problems if there are any. :emb:

Done, Skizzy.

Same advice about name changing goes to you, GallentePrime.

Lethen said:
Done, Malashaan. I had to adjust overrides for Elias and may have fucked that up, so he should be the only one with problems if there are any. :emb:
Looks like everything is working fine, champ. :gentleman:

EDIT: The header needs to be updated with the new Senators as well.

As per this post, Hyanygo asked to be banned for 5 weeks on the 29th of March. Those 5 weeks ended yesterday on the 3rd of May or, depending on where you are, today.

I have been confirmed as Attorney General. Please give me the necessary masking. Thanks.

*leaves a Plate of Brownies*

Drecq, I left you in the Speaker usergroup, and added the additional access (21 Tomlinson) and mod powers (various subforums of the court) the AG has to your account.

You should remind Noto to add you to the JTC group he is the leader of, and remove McEntire.

r3naissanc3r said:
Drecq, I left you in the Speaker usergroup, and added the additional access (21 Tomlinson) and mod powers (various subforums of the court) the AG has to your account.

You should remind Noto to add you to the JTC group he is the leader of, and remove McEntire.
Thanks. :D Will do.

McEntire is still masked as AG. That needs to be removed as well. Thanks in advance.

*leaves some Butterscotch Cookies*

You're amazing, R3n.

r3naissanc3r said:
Malashaan said:
Please archive the Euro-LKE festival forum.
D.

And sorry for not getting those decorations done in time (or, more accurately, at all).
No problem, I got most of what I wanted doing done myself, that was a bonus.

Also, please mask Transylbania as a Culture Assistant Minister.

Thanks.

Back