Admin Task Thread

Thanks for keeping up on this, R3n. I've been offline the last couple days.

Please mask Notolecta as a Junior Minister (or similar) in the Foreign Ministry and grant him mod powers over the Office of Embassies and Ambassadors.

Thanks.

Elias Greyjoy said:
Would it be possible to enable my "Show that you edited this post" option for all Naval forums and subforums?
All done except for this^.

Elias, this is a usergroup-specific option. If enabled for your usergroup, it applies in all forums. Is there a compelling reason for needing it?

r3naissanc3r said:
Elias Greyjoy said:
Would it be possible to enable my "Show that you edited this post" option for all Naval forums and subforums?
All done except for this^.

Elias, this is a usergroup-specific option. If enabled for your usergroup, it applies in all forums. Is there a compelling reason for needing it?
No, other than my own desire to not see edited posts. Thank you for looking into it anyway! ^_^

One solution that we employ in other places to deal with, among other things, this problem is having dedicated Clerk accounts. But given the security issues when it comes to Navy forums, it probably would not be a good idea to have a Navy Clerk.

Many of the avatars have gone quite pixelated (I changed mine due to it being all square where it shouldn't have been). What's up with that?

EDIT: The problem seems to have rectified itself....weird.

Back