Admin Task Thread

All done, but a few notes:

(1) Please stop abusing the name change thing, Alicia. >_>

(2) Swak - if you do admin tasks related to the gov't, say so in this thread. I'm tired of wasting my time to do a task and seeing that it has been done.

(3) Whoever took the TUF embassy out of the archives, you forgot to update the permissions.

(2) Swak - if you do admin tasks related to the gov't, say so in this thread. I'm tired of wasting my time to do a task and seeing that it has been done.

Sorry about that.

(3) Whoever took the TUF embassy out of the archives, you forgot to update the permissions.

That was not me.

Can I get a new paper in the Letho-Monarchy media center named The Telegraph and can it have this for a description: A sophisticated newspaper for sophisticated people. Major issues at the end of each month with smaller issues each week, for the benefit of your intelligent mind. Reports on both real-life news and NationStates events. Editor-in-Chief: Stephen Hunt. And please have Stephen Hunt be mod over it. Thanks!

Please remove PhDre's name from the Attorney General position in the forum header, thanks. (He has resigned http://z6.****************/Europeia/index....howtopic=34596)

My Senate posting privileges are not currently working. Can this be rectified please?
D.

I can't see Pinkerton anywhere despite being a Deputy Minister. It must be a masking issue or something. Could you please rectify this?
Do.

Can I get a new paper in the Letho-Monarchy media center named The Telegraph and can it have this for a description: A sophisticated newspaper for sophisticated people. Major issues at the end of each month with smaller issues each week, for the benefit of your intelligent mind. Reports on both real-life news and NationStates events. Editor-in-Chief: Stephen Hunt. And please have Stephen Hunt be mod over it. Thanks!
Don.

Please remove PhDre's name from the Attorney General position in the forum header, thanks. (He has resigned http://z6.****************/Europeia/index....howtopic=34596)
Done.

Back