Admin Task Thread

After Consultation with President Swakistek (and his approval. Ask him for confirmation if you need to. :) ), I request that the following Embassies be archived

Atrigeas
Grand Central
Great Britain and Eire
Renaissance
Taijitu
Done.

Although I find this President Swakistek character pretty suspicious. I'm going to have to ask you to find a real authority figure to approve these requests in future.

After Consultation with President Swakistek (and his approval. Ask him for confirmation if you need to. :) ), I request that the following Embassies be archived

Atrigeas
Grand Central
Great Britain and Eire
Renaissance
Taijitu
Done.

Although I find this President Swakistek character pretty suspicious. I'm going to have to ask you to find a real authority figure to approve these requests in future.
He's not as bad as those administrators that archive things and then don't re-order the forums properly. :gentleman:

No requests for three days...what's going on?

Can I get a passworded subforum within the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the talks between Europeia and Osiris and then can you PM the password to myself and President Swakistek?

Could you please change the name of the 'Briefing Room' in the CI Forum to 'Administrative Offices'.

Also, could you change the 'Mentor's Lounge' to 'Newcomer's Hall'.

Please and thank you ^_^

Is this the place to request a name change? If so, I request a name change to "Frederick Augustus".

If not, my apologies, and I'd appreciate a gentle nudge in the right direction :p

Is this the place to request a name change? If so, I request a name change to "Frederick Augustus".

If not, my apologies, and I'd appreciate a gentle nudge in the right direction :p
Done.

Could you please change the name of the 'Briefing Room' in the CI Forum to 'Administrative Offices'.

Also, could you change the 'Mentor's Lounge' to 'Newcomer's Hall'.

Please and thank you ^_^
Apparently this was done. Don't know which admin though.

Back