Admin Task Thread

That image may need to be refined and resized, I just roughly made that one.

Otherwise, though, do we still have the function that lets us send a PM to new members right after they join? If we do, I'd like to write a PM to use there; I think it'd be quite useful.

Added the seal for the MoCI. Changed the EAAC password.

Swak: We had to disable the system, as pm access was removed for new registrees (non-citizen usergroup) for security reasons. Before that, we were using a pm written by Ogastein.

There is another intro that needs to be re-written though. It's on the login box that shows up when you are viewing the forum as a guest, at the top of the page. Right now we have the default text, but it would be good to change it to something written by the MoCI.

Added the seal for the MoCI. Changed the EAAC password.

Swak: We had to disable the system, as pm access was removed for new registrees (non-citizen usergroup) for security reasons. Before that, we were using a pm written by Ogastein.

There is another intro that needs to be re-written though. It's on the login box that shows up when you are viewing the forum as a guest, at the top of the page. Right now we have the default text, but it would be good to change it to something written by the MoCI.
Ah, right, thanks.

Please archive the embassy of the Kodiak Republic. If it is possible to remove diplomatic masking from their envoys, that would be appreciated as well. I understand if it's not practical from your standpoint though.

Done, from a few thousand feet above New York City.

lol, the legendary r3n.

Could I have my name changed to Jamie please?

Done

Please archive the embassy of the Kodiak Republic. If it is possible to remove diplomatic masking from their envoys, that would be appreciated as well. I understand if it's not practical from your standpoint though.

Done. Removed diplomat from Rykkland, Gideon Carter and Martang. I believe thats all their ambassadors.

Leth popping in as Jesus.

Anyway, can all those waiting for citizenship be masked for non-voting? I see alot of non-citizens waiting for citizenship without the non-voting member masking.

Could you please move all of the contents of the Help Desk (including the Newcomers' Handbook) to the Introduce Yourself subforum? The Ministry of Citizen Integration is working on some simplification of our forum-side help for newcomers, but I'm doing it bit by bit so that we don't mess anything up.

Also, could I please have access to the Welfare Assistant account? Thanks again.

Skizzy needs masking as AG (and my own mask as such removed), and Rach masked as AJ as they've both reached quorum.

Could we please have the Newcomer's Handbook etc in the Introduce Yourself, as opposed to Apply for Citizenship, forum? Thanks.

Back