Admin Task Thread

Could I have a newspaper created?

Name: News of the Europeia!
Description: News acquired from Voicemails and passed directly to you!

Could an admin please somehow move the thread(s) regarding Constitution V, specifically the thread with my version of Constitution V in it, from the Preliminary Discussions subforum of the Senate to somewhere where I could glance at them, please?

Thank you.

Could I please have mod over the Information Vault and the Welcomer Stats and Awards subforums of the Ministry of Cit Integration, thank you.

Could an admin please somehow move the thread(s) regarding Constitution V, specifically the thread with my version of Constitution V in it, from the Preliminary Discussions subforum of the Senate to somewhere where I could glance at them, please?

Thank you.
No. You should ask a Senator to do this, as it is their prerogative to "release" such information.

Done the rest.

Senate posting privileges for Onderkelkia please.

Also, the matters for which Notolecta and Swakistek were granted posting privileges have been concluded, so those privileges may be revoked at the administrators' convenience.

Thanks.

I know it is not my place, but Basil was promised Non-Voting mask and he is still waiting on that.

Can I get apollo masked as Mayor, and I need to be masked as well either jm or councilor; I am both, but not sure which masking supersedes which.

Back