Admin Task Thread

Can the following be masked as Junior Ministers, please? :

Charles Buckingham
Dante Tagariello
Fortana
Lexi Mountbatten
Percival

Thanks! :wub:

Please can my Justice masking be removed and replaced with whatever's next up, I'd figure Delegate (which would mean my personal mod over the Department of Assembly Affairs is redundant).

The VoNC has passed, so the President, Cabinet, and Senate should all be de-masked, as far as I know.

The VoNC has passed, so the President, Cabinet, and Senate should all be de-masked, as far as I know.
I started doing it, then I realized...we may have an interim government provision I'm forgetting about?

Nevermind, all un-masked.

Also HEM needs to call elections, grrr...

I started doing it, then I realized...we may have an interim government provision I'm forgetting about?

If so, I'm forgetting about it to. I don't remember what happened for the last VoNC.

If so, I'm forgetting about it to. I don't remember what happened for the last VoNC.
When *was* the last VoNC?

When CSP inherited the Presidency as Speaker, methinks.

When CSP inherited the Presidency as Speaker, methinks.
Ages ago, then.

Please can someone shifty this over to the oval office with the rest of the EOs and laws. I just spent the last 15 minutes trying to find it.

EDIT: Oh buggerations, I forgot to switch accounts. Sowwey, Abbey :p

EDIT2: And this for the same reason.

Back