Admin Task Thread

Considering that you've been working there, you could just get mod :p

Omg, I can unlock them! I'm so on this hyper.gif

Would it be possible to debug the coding so that I can embed quotes inside spoiler tags??? It'd help me to add quotes to my signature without inflating it massively.

HEM temp masking for Senate. Please and thanks. (not that he couldn't post there if he wanted to :p )

What still needs to get done?

Would it be possible to debug the coding so that I can embed quotes inside spoiler tags??? It'd help me to add quotes to my signature without inflating it massively.
This is mentioned in the "known bugs" section of the announcement for the spoiler tags. It is not something that I can simply go into the admin CP and "do". Debugging is a process that takes thought and, more importantly, time, and unfortunately right now I do not have the latter.

You can use other formats for quotes. Check out my signature for example.

HEM did ^.

Also, the Europeian Conservatives can be archived. I don't think the membership requirement is met anymore.

I would like to request a forum be made for the Retirement of Anumia party. It can be in the Ministry of Culture or in the Red light leisure section.

I would like to request a forum be made for the Retirement of Anumia party. It can be in the Ministry of Culture or in the Red light leisure section.
What do you plan? I am hesitant to make a forum for what can be covered by a well-placed thread.

Please revoke the ERN masking of the following people;

Aessiris
Asylum
Areopagitican
Drakionus
madiebee
Okunion
Subron

kthxbai. :)

Done (note that Okunion and Subron had lost their citizenship, so obviously their naval access had already been removed).

Back