Admin Task Thread

Both should be fixed.

Btw, Swak, I edited our title for Administrators, but for some reason the spacing wouldn't stick...so I threw in a '_' Kind of ugly, but can be taken out when we figure out why the space isn't working. :p

Both should be fixed.

Btw, Swak, I edited our title for Administrators, but for some reason the spacing wouldn't stick...so I threw in a '_' Kind of ugly, but can be taken out when we figure out why the space isn't working. :p
I'll look into that.

Update: fixed, and I changed the title back. It sounds far cooler than with the shortening.

I'm not my grandfather's administrator, Swak. Don't be so uptight, live a little. Admin sounds cooler.

Oooo *fight fight fight*

Anyway could the forum pip image for the Attorney General please be changed to this version:

The file is less compressed and of better quality than the current one.

Oooo *fight fight fight*

Anyway could the forum pip image for the Attorney General please be changed to this version:

The file is less compressed and of better quality than the current one.
Definitely, thanks for doing this for us, Vinage.

(By the way, you'll think this is creepy, but I have this sense of impending excitement when I see an admin request that nobody seems to have got to yet :p )

Not a problem! It was bothering me so... I HAD to fix it.

Also yes, yes that is both creepy and tragic. Creepy-Tragic Swakky ^_^

Not a problem! It was bothering me so... I HAD to fix it.

Also yes, yes that is both creepy and tragic. Creepy-Tragic Swakky ^_^
I know the OCD feeling. I get annoyed when moderation is given to the Minister then the Vice President for one forum but Vice President then Minister in the next...I'll have to go through and fix everything :p

You also need to update that signature of yours and remove the white box around that bad-ass creature.

*hopes Swakistek explodes*

Can Andrew Jefferson and Henry please be given JM masking since they are the newest JM's for Ogastein.

Thanks in advance.

Back