Admin Task Thread

Given that the Interior and CI Ministries have been merged, could the Citizen Immigration forums be moved into the Interior Ministry? Thank you.

Given that the Interior and CI Ministries have been merged, could the Citizen Immigration forums be moved into the Interior Ministry?  Thank you.
The existence of the Citizen Integration Ministry is mandated by Law, so someone will need to address that at some point, but I was thinking of moving the Naturalisation/Welcoming subforums into Interior, and leaving Integration where it is so that I can rename the Citizen Integration forum into Employment.

Would that all be okay?

Edit; I'll do this for a start, if you need something different, we can take care of that later.

Also, could we do away with some of the other forums in Interior? Given that we now have scripts, I'd suggest keeping Recruiter Stats and Awards, but getting rid of the Recruiting League and probably the Recruiter's Room as well.

I daresay one could remove the Immigration Research Project as well, considering that it has been inactive for over a year.

I'd like the name of my Newspaper to be changed to The Euro Times, and my motto changed to reflect that, if possible. Please and thank you.

Sweet; thanks and thanks again for getting to it quickly. Much love; peace.

*Henry throws up random gangsigns and fist-bumping into the air as he leaves.

Sweet; thanks and thanks again for getting to it quickly. Much love; peace.

*Henry throws up random gangsigns and fist-bumping into the air as he leaves.
Not a problem. I like to get admin tasks done whenever I can, especially because I'm online at times when often none of the other admins are on.

It's one of the advantages of having an Australian Admin. :p

Also, could we do away with some of the other forums in Interior? Given that we now have scripts, I'd suggest keeping Recruiter Stats and Awards, but getting rid of the Recruiting League and probably the Recruiter's Room as well.

I daresay one could remove the Immigration Research Project as well, considering that it has been inactive for over a year.
This is all fine with me. Thank you.

Back