Admin Task Thread

I can't see the commendation day forum, and I've never been able to see the Evidence subforum before – is there any chance Kura accidentally gave access to the wrong forum?

I can't see the commendation day forum, and I've never been able to see the Evidence subforum before – is there any chance Kura accidentally gave access to the wrong forum?
Oopsie, thanks for the notice, should be changed.

Hello lovely admins,

I’m back again 😅 can an Organisational subforum with the name “Pax Europeiana” be created according to these instructions? Thank you! :D

Can Rand Ovation and Commend Day forums be archived please
Done

Hello lovely admins,

I’m back again 😅 can an Organisational subforum with the name “Pax Europeiana” be created according to these instructions? Thank you! :D

Done

I need access to the Assembly Clerk account so I can edit Assembly records for amendments.

We do have an extra thread for Clerk access, to keep in mind for the future: Click

I'll send you the info via DM in a bit.

Please create an Amendments subforum for the Ordinance Index in the People's Assembly so there is a proper place to record amendments to both ordinances, resolutions, and any other internal documents that may be made in the future.

Please create an Amendments subforum for the Ordinance Index in the People's Assembly so there is a proper place to record amendments to both ordinances, resolutions, and any other internal documents that may be made in the future.
Should be done too

We do have an extra thread for Clerk access, to keep in mind for the future
Did you update the OP in that thread? Thank you either way friend

Back