Admin Task Thread

Rand has been confirmed as attorney general per here. They can receive cabinet masking. :)
Done. Haven't masked an AG for a while, so if anything glitches, lemme know. @Rand
Thanks, Kura!I believe I need access to the Bar board room too.
I imagine that's what'll happen, but technically I think it's for the President to choose someone, and I haven't seen that explicitly yet. I've asked for reassurance just in case and will mask you when it's there

Thanks Pichto. This is confirmed. Off the top of my head you can see in my week 6 goal:
https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/week-six-goals.10063862/#post-10440971

Alright, yea, that seems clear to me! You should have access now

Could a subforum be made in the Circuit Court forum entitled "Circuit Court Chambers" with access granted to @Jahka @Vlaska and @Pierce? Preferably, and I do know I'm being irritating here, could there be a joinable group made for access to that subforum managed by the Chief Justice?

Could a subforum be made in the Circuit Court forum entitled "Circuit Court Chambers" with access granted to @Jahka @Vlaska and @Pierce? Preferably, and I do know I'm being irritating here, could there be a joinable group made for access to that subforum managed by the Chief Justice?

Hello irritating here, I'm Pichto 🥁

Should be done. Just let me know whether you need access to the subforum too.

Last edited:
Actually the opposite. As my judicial term expired yesterday can I get demasked?

Please mask @Lime as a Justice of the High Court of Europeia, per his confirmation by the Senate.

Gave Prov Deputy Minister masking per my start of term address, forgot to do so earlier.

Can I have whatever gives me access to the FA staff discord channels

Post in thread '[Roll Call] Foreign Affairs'
https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/roll-call-foreign-affairs.10063465/post-10435633

As far as I can see, it's not a technical issue, you're just not masked as FA staff (if you're unsure in the future, you can check for this yourself in your Joinable Groups). You would have to discuss that with the respective minister, they can add you to their staff group.

Per the Senate's confirmation, please mask @Gem as Advisor for Domestic Affairs at Cabinet level.

Back