Admin Task Thread

Could I have an admin DM me regarding a tech request relating to Radio?

Just a suggestion, the Bar Secretary could be added to the drop down

Sorry for the double-post, but to clarify, please Rename the subforum to “Seaspride 2023”, then add a description to “speeches and monologues” that says “Give a speech! Share your personal story.” Thanks:

Uh.... Hi, this is Phoenix. Much easier to just make the post now.

I'm trying to edit threads within the Ordinance Index and well, it's not working. I'd recommend giving the Clerk account some basic moderation rights over the People's Assembly if possible please...

😅

Uh.... Hi, this is Phoenix. Much easier to just make the post now.

I'm trying to edit threads within the Ordinance Index and well, it's not working. I'd recommend giving the Clerk account some basic moderation rights over the People's Assembly if possible please...

😅
The Assembly Clerk account should now have the same amount of powers over the Ordinance Index as the Chair role.

can creating threads/replies in the Drecq Law Index be restricted to only the senate clerk? I'd rather not entertain the risk that a clerk uses their personal account (or a newcomer that doesn't know better) posts in that area by accident

can creating threads/replies in the Drecq Law Index be restricted to only the senate clerk? I'd rather not entertain the risk that a clerk uses their personal account (or a newcomer that doesn't know better) posts in that area by accident
I wasn't aware those abilities were available. We'll look into this shortly.

This should be done. Let me know if you see anything amiss.

This should be done. Let me know if you see anything amiss.
Looks good, thank you!

Back