Admin Task Thread

Hello admins! As per the announcement here, please remove my VC masking, and mask @Ervald as a Vice Chancellor!

Hello friends - would someone be able to proceed with demasking me from both my Chief Justice and Justice roles please? The drop down menu will also have to be edited. My term expires tomorrow, but I am about to sleep and knowing my luck end up forgetting and/or procrastinating. I don't anticipate anything coming in during the final hours. I am fine if this isn't handled till tomorrow on that basis. Thank you in advance!

Hello friends - would someone be able to proceed with demasking me from both my Chief Justice and Justice roles please? The drop down menu will also have to be edited. My term expires tomorrow, but I am about to sleep and knowing my luck end up forgetting and/or procrastinating. I don't anticipate anything coming in during the final hours. I am fine if this isn't handled till tomorrow on that basis. Thank you in advance!

This is done

Hi. Could a private disclosure area either on the forums or on a private Discord server please be set up to allow for the private disclosure of information to the Senate from the Executive. Per the Senate oversight.

EDIT: Could I put a pause on this just now sorry. We're discussing alternative options.

Last edited:
Per my own request,
  • renamed the old Interior staff role to "Gameside staff", created a Gameside staff discord role it can link with
    • renamed the Interior forums accordingly
  • reactivated the old integration channel from 2019 on discord, renamed it gameside, to be accessed by the ministry staff and else like other ministry channels
Can you create a forum titled “Europride 2023”, with two subforums called “Speeches and Monologues”, and “Spam and Games”?

Done with access for culture staff and cabinet members, let me know when it's supposed to go "live" for the whole region. :)

Hey! The Senate has now confirmed most of the President's nominees, so could the following be masked please?

Minister of Gameside - @Pichtonia
Minister of Culture - @Spagtop: Tokyo Drift
Minister of Foreign Affairs - @Sanjurika
Minister of Outreach - @Seva
Minister of World Assembly Affairs - @PaleLand
Minister of Communications - @HEM
Minister of Radio - @JayDee
Attorney General - @Lloenflys
Advisor for Domestic Affairs - @Istillian
Advisor for Foreign Affairs - @Kazaman

Thanks in advance!

Hey! The Senate has now confirmed most of the President's nominees, so could the following be masked please?

Minister of Gameside - @Pichtonia
Minister of Culture - @Spagtop: Tokyo Drift
Minister of Foreign Affairs - @Sanjurika
Minister of Outreach - @Seva
Minister of World Assembly Affairs - @PaleLand
Minister of Communications - @HEM
Minister of Radio - @JayDee
Attorney General - @Lloenflys
Advisor for Domestic Affairs - @Istillian
Advisor for Foreign Affairs - @Kazaman

Thanks in advance!
@HEM would have to mask and @Darcness demask himself for their respective offices, except group perms.

Darc, you'd probably need to demask yourself as Bar Examiner as well.

Gameside will have to be renamed in the dropdown, that's going to take a bit.

Back