Admin Task Thread

Hello beautiful admins. Could we please archive the media day subfora? I much appreciate it :)

Hello Hez! Your flattering requests are much appreciated. :giggle:

This is done!

Do we have a Bar Secretary role or something akin to it, that we can mask Prim with following on from his election as the Bar Secretary?

Do we have a Bar Secretary role or something akin to it, that we can mask Prim with following on from his election as the Bar Secretary?
What would this role do/need to permissions to do?

What would this role do/need to permissions to do?
I think the equal of moderator privileges in the Bar Association sub-forum and be able to see the Boardroom of the Bar Examiners and to post there, if that works?

Yes, done. Sorry for the doublepost!

To be precise, I

- Created Bar Secretary role

- Gave Bar Secretary mod powers over:
-- Bar Association
-- Bar Association Commons

- Gave Bar Secretary access to, but no mod powers, over:
-- Boardroom of the Bar Examiners

- Gave Prim the Bar Secretary role

Is that correct?

Also, if you wish to have a banner and visible role for the Bar Secretary, let us know. :)

Is there a reason citizens can't post in the Regional Security Centre? It gives the impression that it's for public RSC discussions but it's only been used for announcements so far.

Done!

Is there a reason citizens can't post in the Regional Security Centre? It gives the impression that it's for public RSC discussions but it's only been used for announcements so far.

Yes, that's how it was requested.

Upon consultation with LL and my colleagues on the RSC, we would like a hidden discussion forum under the main RSC forum.

I suggest:

Top level forum:
Name: Regional Security Center
Description: For announcements and public votes of the Regional Security Council.
Permissions: Pres/Del moderate, RSC post, citizen/resident view

Subforum:
Name: Council Chambers
Description: For confidential deliberations of the Regional Security Council.
Permissions: Pres/Del moderate, RSC view/post

The subforum is distinct from the undecided RMB Moderation forum, since the RMB Moderators are separate from the Regional Security Council by law.

Updated government maskings, specifically unmasked the last gov (but Darc) and masked PA and Fori as Pres and VP respectively.

Updated government maskings, specifically unmasked the last gov (but Darc) and masked PA and Fori as Pres and VP respectively.
Damn you're good! Did you get the joinable groups too?

Back